New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    good day!
    the long wait is over!
    we will be having the toyota caravan on oct 5 - 12, 2012 9 - 8pm at bonifacio global city,
    for scheduling please text or call me at 09178292702,- EDWARD ANGUSTIA , MARKETING PROFESSIONAL , TOYOTA PASONG TAMO great discount awaits and a chance to win a brand new toyota vios and innova, 10 cars will be raffled during the event. thank you very much and hope to see you there!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2012

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012

4. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    The big discounts are very enticing.

We're in the market for an MPV (Avanza or Innova). So how much discount do customers actually get in reality?

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by fourtheboys96 View Post
    The big discounts are very enticing.

We're in the market for an MPV (Avanza or Innova). So how much discount do customers actually get in reality?
    Good Day po! Thanks for the quick response anyway, The Mechanics are upon registration you automatically get a 5k discount coupon then if you test drive (avanza and innova are available) you will pick a price to win min. 5k - max 100k disc. and if you want to trade in your current vehicle you again will get to pick a price where you can win 20k-50k disc. and if you currently own(under your name) a Toyota Vehicle you'll get 10k-25k more (depends on what kind of toyota you own) and lastly upon reservation of 10k(deductable to your downpayment & mandatory to activate all the discounts availed in the event) you'll be qualified for the daily raffle of a 100k worth of discount and a New Toyota Vios / Innova! For more details please contact me at 0917-829-27-02 and if you do not mind may i have your number just so i can accommodate you to the event po Thank you and God Bless!

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    there's a range in picking a price? so you'll never get a zero amount of price? sure ball ang pag bunot?

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Yes nobody goes home empty handed!

8. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    oh wow. nice

9. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Heads-up! bukas na ito.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    All Toyota dealers nationwide will be having the same caravan promo, that's according to the SA of Toyota Cabanatuan.
    Signature

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast