New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    This is an invitation for owners or soon-to-be owners of the all-new Honda Jazz.

HJCP presents: Jazzapalooza
    Oct 5, 2014 (3pm, Sunday)
    Roof deck of The Commerce Center *BGC (The Fort)
    Launching of HJCP (Honda Jazz Club of the Philippines).
    Entrance Fee is P300
    By invitation only

There will be food, drinks, models, photo booth, race simulator, product displays, special guest and other surprises. Sponsors include Bridgestone, Motul, JDM Select, Auto Junction, Hyperformance Parts/Hazarboy.

A brief background: There are 3 subgroups under HJCP. 1. Initial GD (1st gen) 2. GE Garage (2nd gen) 3. GK Nation (3rd gen). HJCP and its subgroups are recognized by Honda Club Philippines and Honda Philippines.

Important note: This is an exclusive event for members only. You must be a member of any of the subgroups under HJCP before you can attend. By the way, I am only representing GK Nation.

About GK Nation: An exclusive group dedicated to the Honda Jazz/Fit GK of the Philippines that solely promotes camaraderie and brotherhood, sharing information and ideas for the betterment of the passion of their fit, with the benefit of gaining and earning more friends along the way.

You don’t have to be a tuner or a car addict; just a bit of passion for your new Honda Jazz is enough. I myself have a stock setup. I promise you will learn more about your car in our FB group, weekly gatherings and EBs. You’ll also learn where to get the best parts, accessories and services for your car.

How to join GK Nation: please leave a reply here and our admin will pm you to ask a few questions before letting you in. No registration fees required.

Final note: There are 60 slots allotted for Jazz owners at the roof deck during the event. All other members attending must park somewhere else. These slots have already been filled up weeks ago but the good news is, they opened up additional slots for GK Nation to give way to new members.

Hope to meet you all soon!

2. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Second generation owner here

3. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    I want to join. I'm a 3rd gen owner.

4. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Im a 3rd gen owner, just acquired a week ago jazz v, i want to join the club, im from bicol.ty

5. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    i want to join.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Sorry for not checking this thread often.

For those who want to join the club, please search for "GK Nation / Honda Jazz Fit Gk Philippines 2015" in Facebook; leave a message and our admin will get in touch with you soonest.

Thank you!