New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 28 of 34 FirstFirst ... 18242526272829303132 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Force Alarm still costs about Php1,600.00? And the sliding door contact switch is Php350.00 or so depending on the store they buy it from.

Labor might still be in the Php300-500 range plus a little extra if you opt for alarm visual confirmation via signal lamps instead of parklamps (looks more original that way and you don't have the dashboard lamps flashing all the time).

No idea on the door actuators but please check your PM.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Greetings! Anyone here knows how to bypass alarm in case of battery loss of remote? I forgot the sequence. Hehe. Thanks!

3. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    nagpakabit ako ng force alarm kahapon and oks nga sya. thanks to doc otep. highly recommended si jemson.

may ilang questions lang ako regarding sa alarm.

gd yung auto namin, ang napansin ko, pag nakapatay makina tapos nagbukas ka ng pinto, hindi na lumalabas yung door ajar warning. pag nakaon lang yung makina tsaka lumalabas, ganito po ba yung sa inyo?

tapos pag nakabukas yung likod, di nya kinoconsider as open na door, kasi kahit bukas sya nagaauto lock pag inistart makina o yung passive arming. ganito po ba yung sa inyo?

parang feel ko kasi parang weird lang yung response nya.

thanks.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    it should not be that way. door ajar warning should work even without a key. rear door should also be connected to door ajar warning.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by OTEP View Post
    Pwede naman gawin manual yung starter kill. Buy an OEM looking switch para hindi halata then just manually activate or deactivate it. If you are scared of the relay going south at the worst possible time.

I just asked Jemson to make the starter kill within reach should the relay fail.
    pag nagpakabit po ba ng force, automatic na may starter kill?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by Ginnova View Post
    it should not be that way. door ajar warning should work even without a key. rear door should also be connected to door ajar warning.
    sabi na eh. tinext ko na din si jemson. balik ko na lang pag free ako. thanks.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'm not sure about the GD (other GD owners can chime in). Nabenta na kasi namin yung GD.

But on my Patrol, the door ajar warning also doesn't work with the key cylinder in the OFF position. The dome lamps still turn on when set in the DOOR position but the dash lamp doesn't illuminate. And that is the OEM set up even before any work was done on my vehicle.

Not also sure about the rear doors. But that is how our former Volvo also worked (it had a more expensive Autopage system). The system cannot detect the tailgate as it uses a different wiring harness from the other doors.

Better to have it checked with Jemson na lang to be sure.

Better also to ask him if he put in the ignition kill. One sure way to test it is to arm the alarm, open doors manually (siren will sound) then try to start the vehicle. If car doesn't start, you have ignition kill.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Bakit po hindi na naglolock yung driver side lock ko pag in-arm and dis-arm ano kaya problema? FORCE ALARM DIN AKO FROM BOSS JIMSON

9. Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Pano pala itemporarily disable yung alarm? Pag sa carwash kasi pagbukas ng pinto nag aalarm e.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    press arm, then within 3 seconds press again arm. This will arm the alarm but delete the shock sensor. Alarm will trigger if doors are opened.

Just got the Force alarm today kaya fresh pa yung tutorial ni Jemson on the features Installed the alarm in less than an hour. Cost are as follows: 1600php Force alarm, 300php labor, 150php diode to use signal lamps instead of park lights. Very clean installation, great workmanship. Recommended installer. More power to our Force Alarm!

Budget Special: FORCE Vehicle Security System