New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 31 of 34 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by greatauror28 View Post
    In my observation, this FORCE alarm is truly cheap and bang for the buck, but not that really 'dependable' during the first days/months of use.

As per the posts dictates, they usually encounter one or two problems and had to return to Jemson for a fix so it will act normally again.

Anybody here never encountered a single problem since installation? Im getting less motivated to have this alarm coz we can't have the luxury of going back to Jemson because my Hiace is for my van-for-rent business and it is always out in far-flung provinces.

Peace!
    No Issues since day one! *Knock on Wood*

I'm very happy with the system and it's never let me down. Just had to tune the shock sensor properly but once that was done, all is good.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    wow! that's two right there; im getting more convinced.
    i wanna hear more comments guys

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I got one and installed it last weekend. No problems so far; I just have to go back to Jemson for some minor modifications next weekend (i'll connect the alarm to my horn instead).

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    doc otep, plan ko to visit jemson this saturday after ng 1st PMS ko, i have 2012 hyundai accent, im planning to buy the viking from mr lao sa sulit, is it much better kesa dito sa FORCE? hope you could help me since you used both alarms already, am i right..?hehe.. TIA

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Same lang sila sakin pero mas mura Viking kaya yun gamit ko sa fleet. Hehe. And mas madali gamitin dahil madami buttons.

6. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    thanks doc!
    viking na ko..

7. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    got my viking car alarm from sir roman of sulit.com,
    jemson see you soon.. hehe

8. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Viking alarm installed, thanks to jemson and the gang, hambilis! hehe. query lang sa alarm features, pano gamitin yung pagopen sa trunk? and talaga bang naghahazard lagi pag may open na pinto, di ba ito pwede iadjust?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The trunk popper depends on the vehicle. It's an add on feature in most cars.

Yes, the hazards do flash. Never thought of deleting the feature so I'm not sure if it can be removed.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2009
    I wonder if this system ok to use on our environment, labas lang kasi parking ko at sa labas may mga manok sa piligid, aso na mahilig sa ilalim ng kotse, kambing na sumasampa sa kotse ko. iniisip ko ok to kasi malalaman ko kung may kambing na sumasampa sa kotse ko at pantaboy na rin, pero ayoko naman maging nuisance sa mga kapitbahay ko. does this thing have volume? so i can set it as pambugaw sa hayop but not panggising sa mga natutulog?

Budget Special: FORCE Vehicle Security System