New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Guys, has/have anyone of you tried this??

I know this isnt that important hope you know what i mean..It just amaze me, how people uses their smartphone to play with their cars LOL hahaha

Really interested on this OBD thing. I research it a lot of people who have OBD installedCars are more in other part of the world.

Dont hesitate to share some information/pictures! Thank you

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    I bought a Bluetooth ODB dongle last year, attached to my Escape. I paid 2500 for the dongle, you maybe able to buy something more cheaper. But you need to shell out 500 for the Torque app.

Be alerted, though, some cars don't work with the dongles. It didn't work with the Suzuki APV 2005.

3. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    bought a obd2 scanner via sulit. okay naman. i use it primarily to know the temp of our cars. di ako bilib sa idiot light.

i also used it to clear a check engine light. i partnered it with torque app.

Sent from my Thrill 430x using Tapatalk 2

4. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Would be neater if you couple this with an Android capable HU. May secondary instrument display ka.

Medyo nagiging hassle sa akin pag nakababit sa smartphone. Puro ako tanggal-kabit.

Sirkosero, Torque app din ba ang ginagamit mo?

5. Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Where to buy these OBD?

I want one for my Vios and GRand Starex.

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by straker View Post
    Would be neater if you couple this with an Android capable HU. May secondary instrument display ka.

Medyo nagiging hassle sa akin pag nakababit sa smartphone. Puro ako tanggal-kabit.

Sirkosero, Torque app din ba ang ginagamit mo?
    yes sir! torque app din gamit ko. agree with you medyo hassle nga sa smartphone na tanggal kabit... bilis pa umubos ng battery

7. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by sirkosero View Post
    yes sir! torque app din gamit ko. agree with you medyo hassle nga sa smartphone na tanggal kabit... bilis pa umubos ng battery

Yun pa ang problema ko, ubos batterya. Nagsubok ako na tablet, sumuko din! Overpower ng Torque yung charger. Good for two hours continous operation.

Pag Torque ang ginamit, charging is futile.

8. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Check olx sulit.com for the odb2 adapters. I bought two adapters from sulit. I use it with torque

9. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    EQAddict,

Do you also have battery drain issues with Torque?

10. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    I use a separate android phone thats mounted and that is always pluggrd into the charger.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
On Board Diagnostics