New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 33 of 351 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by machinepistol View Post
    This looks like the Black Box G1W that retails for US$69 (around Php3,100) in Amazon. And it got good reviews as well.
    musta kaya yun sa BLADE SHOP..2k plus yata

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Hello everyone,

I am currently talking with a manufacturer of dashcams. The unit we are discussing is a very unique kind of unit. Its a 4 channel unit that records video of the front of the car, the 2 windows in front, driver and passenger, and then the last one is directed towards the inner of the car showing the driver and passengers.

Will you be interested to purchase this at 20k? The unit is separated into 2 devices, the camera and the dvr. The camera can be placed behind the rearview mirror, while the dvr can be hidden inside the car. The mic is also separate from the camera.

The current resolution is SD. But if I get enough commitment then we can develop the new HD version which is at 720P all around.

I researched this unit because I feel the problem with our roads is not just accidents but dealing with rogue policemen like the one that happened in EDSA or when encountering checkpoints. I figured this works better than the usual dashcams because you can record the policemen,mmda approaching the driver and be able to show their faces which the current dashcams can not do since they are only directed in front.

I feel its a great investment for your car or the safety of your family especially if you have drivers and such. All of these for the price of 20K only which is less than the cost of a nice smartphone but gives you peace of mind, considering the amount of time we spend on the road and the overall danger from rogue cops, holdup, and even nasty drivers.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by happyfische View Post
    Hello everyone,

I am currently talking with a manufacturer of dashcams. The unit we are discussing is a very unique kind of unit. Its a 4 channel unit that records video of the front of the car, the 2 windows in front, driver and passenger, and then the last one is directed towards the inner of the car showing the driver and passengers.

Will you be interested to purchase this at 20k? The unit is separated into 2 devices, the camera and the dvr. The camera can be placed behind the rearview mirror, while the dvr can be hidden inside the car. The mic is also separate from the camera.

The current resolution is SD. But if I get enough commitment then we can develop the new HD version which is at 720P all around.

I researched this unit because I feel the problem with our roads is not just accidents but dealing with rogue policemen like the one that happened in EDSA or when encountering checkpoints. I figured this works better than the usual dashcams because you can record the policemen,mmda approaching the driver and be able to show their faces which the current dashcams can not do since they are only directed in front.

I feel its a great investment for your car or the safety of your family especially if you have drivers and such. All of these for the price of 20K only which is less than the cost of a nice smartphone but gives you peace of mind, considering the amount of time we spend on the road and the overall danger from rogue cops, holdup, and even nasty drivers.
    no- would rather buy 4 separate independent dash cams.- as what i have done

4. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by machinepistol View Post
    This looks like the Black Box G1W that retails for US$69 (around Php3,100) in Amazon. And it got good reviews as well.
    used this - the blade distributed one, better than cdr kings dash cams

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Replaced my cheap P1,600 dash cam with GW1-C from item shop (as referred by fellow tsikoteers). Mas maganda kuha at hindi problema sa gabi yung detection.

Yung dati kusa nag-ooff eh. Hindi nadedetect kpag gumagalaw na kotse sa harap. Malabo pa kahit claim nila eh FHD 1080P.

6. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    San ka nakabili ng GW1? Looking for 1 also

7. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by crazy_boy View Post
    San ka nakabili ng GW1? Looking for 1 also
    Kay item shop, may ads cia dati olx and now sa fb. But yung box nya same with the one's posted a while back na galing daw Blade. May difference lang ata since all black yung sa akin at may pagka-blue yung sa blade, front side ha. I hope GW1-C nga ito, ayaw ko buksan eh. Hehe

Kapag nasira na.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

8. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by Ry_Tower View Post
    Kay item shop, may ads cia dati olx and now sa fb. But yung box nya same with the one's posted a while back na galing daw Blade. May difference lang ata since all black yung sa akin at may pagka-blue yung sa blade, front side ha. I hope GW1-C nga ito, ayaw ko buksan eh. Hehe

Kapag nasira na.
    musta na po G1W-C mo?

gusto ko din yung model na yan. based kasi sa mga nabasa ko na mas maganda daw yung capacitor compared sa battery. magkano naman po score mo?

yung mount po ba nya yung suction mount or yung sticky mount?

thanks

9. Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Transcend drivepro 200. On it's second day: see screencap below:

wohooo.jpg

10. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by xvanquish View Post
    Transcend drivepro 200. On it's second day: see screencap below:

wohooo.jpg
    Sir,san nyo nabili and how much?