New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2011
    I'm not sure where to post this, so mods, pa move na lang kung mali. I saw an ad kanina regarding sa Urvan. May free car Wi-Fi router daw, kabit mo lang yung Globe Tattoo etc. ok na.

San kaya nakakabili ng ganun na device and how much?

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    There are wifi routers being sold that can take USB 3G internet plug-ins. I have seen some in V-Mall before. I remember the price was around P5k+.

But it would be easier simply to get the mobile hotspot that you can get from globe, sun, smart or from a computer shop.

3. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Nice post and I thought it was about time someone provided online access from the car .

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    This would work:

CDR KING

You can use an inverter to provide power to its adaptor or a 12V to 9V cigarette lighter converter.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mag Internet ka Sa public transpo? ma-holdap ka pa

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    On a related note, the Nissan Urvan now has an option for wifi-access. You just have to provide the internet stick.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    There are wifi routers being sold that can take USB 3G internet plug-ins. I have seen some in V-Mall before. I remember the price was around P5k+.

But it would be easier simply to get the mobile hotspot that you can get from globe, sun, smart or from a computer shop.

+ 1 on this. Very handy. Only problem is limited ang power nya especially on long trips, not sure if my adapter cya for 12 volt charging. I also suggest buying cdrking power inverter so you can charge your other gadgets while on the road.

8. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by vinj View Post
    On a related note, the Nissan Urvan now has an option for wifi-access. You just have to provide the internet stick.
    Cool features. I just hope these are not connected in anyway to sensitive mechanisms which a malicious hacker can shutdown

9. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by Zipspeed View Post
    + 1 on this. Very handy. Only problem is limited ang power nya especially on long trips, not sure if my adapter cya for 12 volt charging. I also suggest buying cdrking power inverter so you can charge your other gadgets while on the road.
    got this wifi device and it can be charged by a usb connection. Just buy a usb car charger and you can use this to charge your portable wifi device.

Quote Originally Posted by xninjax View Post
    Cool features. I just hope these are not connected in anyway to sensitive mechanisms which a malicious hacker can shutdown
    this device operates like a regular router. you can set the security setting and password.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    ganito ba ung mga ginagamit sa BUS ?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Wi-Fi Router for Cars?