New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by erika16anne View Post
    But based on what I had read on the threads specially on the mitsubishi talks it was mentioned there that they had done it with a plug & play operation. That is the reason why I did try and hoping that I might set up also mine.But if someone knows how to do it and help it is much appreciated. thanks
    Okey I might be wrong, have you tried to reset your HU? or switch it off and on again? or perhaps disconnect the batt? it might help. Try to set it to correct com port as well.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    I tried everything except the battery thing though it didn't work for me.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by erika16anne View Post
    I tried everything except the battery thing though it didn't work for me.
    You can try this link, this is Igo 8, you can change your current papago (you copied) to this. Everything you need to know for setting up IGO is here, be sure you know your HU screen display's resolution for it to work correctly. Igo Maps>> TomTom (teleatlas) Navteq and TopMap

4. Join Date
    May 2012
    same experience, i juz bought AVM900/GPS for my car wala din kasama na SD card, i tried available SD card na meron ako pero hindi pala supported ang 4GIG and above na memory cap. so hanap ako ng 2Gig na SD card, and nagcopy lang ako ng software thru internet, so far gumana ang garmin software pero error ang Map "Map unavailable" til now ganun pa rin.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Reviving this thread...

I recently got a non-VGT Monteroport with GPS ready HU.

Sino sa inyo ang may malambot na puso na pwede kong kopyahan ng software? Las Pinas or Makati area, tatakbuhin ko. Or any links where I can download it.

I already have the latest updater from INAV (ver 2.3), I only need the original software that need's this updater. Sa casa kasi nasa P6k ung SD Card + install. Madali namang buksan yung HU cover, kaya, i-DIY ko na lang.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Hi, Have you figure out already the procedure in installing software on your GPS device? :D

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    tonight i finally found the time to back-up the microSD card in the HU. however when i opened the files only "[...]" and "Navi" folders were present. I opened all the folders but did not find any Garmin. I found Papago (I knew it was there but I never bothered to use it) but since I always used Garmin I was quite surpirised not to find it there. I copied the files to my laptop and desktop anyway.

Now the problem. When I put back the microSd card into the GPS slot in the HU (a growl audio unit) it returned an error message "No navigation software present". wtf! i tried it also on my stand alone gps ( a winCE6.0 based unit), same error message. i tried using the microSD card from the stand alone GPS on the HU but it could not read the card. I found an old microSD card that I used to use on my stand alone GPS, that one could be read but the Garmin program would not run.

any ideas guys what to do? before i go running for help to growl audio katipunan, ang hirap kasi ng parking dun ang susungit nung guards ng bank sa building nila.

lintek yan di ko na lang sana ni-back-up yung microSD. sabi na nga kasi, 1st rule of maintenance, if it works then don't fack with it!

8. Join Date
    May 2013
    any update? same problem lang po...hehehe

9. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    morning bro
    malamang nagreset ang HU mo.
    Try this: hanapin mo set-up ng Navigation sa SD card- tapos GPS Set-up/ hanapin mo files na Garmin.exe (Run GMXT folder)/
    pag nakita mo/ i point modun yung cursor-save settings.
    Press Navi- hope this helps.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
SD card error in GPS set up