New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    I just bought new adventure with GPS capable HU but no software included. In order to activate it I tried copying files from others who has on the SD card since we have same HU. But mine can't detect files inside the SD. I check the SD but it is not reverse. I tried other software that is downlodable but same result. Cant detect the files inside. My SD can be detected on the computer. Could anyone assist me on how to do it. I tried papago & IMD6307 software but cant see the files

2. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by erika16anne View Post
    I just bought new adventure with GPS capable HU but no software included. In order to activate it I tried copying files from others who has on the SD card since we have same HU. But mine can't detect files inside the SD. I check the SD but it is not reverse. I tried other software that is downlodable but same result. Cant detect the files inside. My SD can be detected on the computer. Could anyone assist me on how to do it. I tried papago & IMD6307 software but cant see the files
    read the 2012 mitsubishi adventure thread... andun lahat yan...

try formatting your SD card to FAT 32!! pag NTFS hindi ma read yan

3. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Tried everything on that thread but no avail. My problem is that the files inside the SD can't be seen during set up. The SD format is already FAT32 but anyways I reformat again and tried but same results. Sana matulungan ako.thanks. I tried attaching some files pero di ko alam newbie pa lang po ako.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Tried everything on that thread but no avail. My problem is that the files inside the SD can't be seen during set up. The SD format is already FAT32 but anyways I reformat again and tried but same results. Sana matulungan ako.thanks. I tried attaching some files pero di ko alam newbie pa lang po ako.
    ala po bang manual? di po ba kayo tinuruan iactivate nung seller?

5. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Actually wala po sya talaga kasama na software. Yong HU Navi ready lang po. Kaya nagsusubok ako na magdownload ng software para maactivate ko ung unit ko. But unfortunately di nya mabasa ang laman ng files. Mayroon kayang silang ginawa para di talaga maactivate kung di manggaling sa kanila. Parang proteksyon

6. Join Date
    May 2011

7. Join Date
    May 2011

8. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    I cannot read Tagalog, so I may repeat what has already been said....sorry!

You cannot copy a SD card which sells for 10,000 peso at the dealer.

There is an encryption on the SD card with a serial number.

I am sure there is a "hacker" somewhere that can do it, but that is "stealing" and, not fair to us who paid the money.

To do what you are trying to do is probably criminal....I don't know the Philippines laws.

Ciao!

Uncle Nick.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Actually wala po sya talaga kasama na software. Yong HU Navi ready lang po. Kaya nagsusubok ako na magdownload ng software para maactivate ko ung unit ko. But unfortunately di nya mabasa ang laman ng files. Mayroon kayang silang ginawa para di talaga maactivate kung di manggaling sa kanila. Parang proteksyon
    if you are anywhere near Las Pinas area, you can check mine.. just PM me..

10. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    I am from cavite . I have the read the other forum threads and based on my understanding on the discussion I thought it was a plug and play. There were none mention that we need to decrypt the SD card. Thus I tried what others do based on the threads. But anyways if someone has a trick on how to do it then a million thanks but if none then need to go for the dealer.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
SD card error in GPS set up