New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    there is no need for decrypt.. its just plug and play.. but you have to "set" it first...

2. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    How is it possible to provide the step by step procedure. I did everything by was not able to find the files when I insert the SD to my HU and try to install it. As long as the files can be seen then i think I will be able to install it using the procedure stated on this forum.

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Ano bang brand ng HU (and GPS) iyan?

16.9K:spam:

4. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    What the HU manual says about how to set up the navi? there is a path for the files to be seen, and then you have to click that path or tick it thats how I set up mine using garmin, but if you only copied it, it will not work, there is a serial no. on the files on the sd card which you need to replace. Pero mahaba pa ang proceso para ma activate mo. Anyway I was using garmin, I dont know with papago.

5. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    My issue is that the files on SD card can't be seen during set up. It is blank though it has files. I did try 3 program papago , copy from another mitsu , and navi from mitsubishi downloaded. Anyways if I can't set up , no choice but to go to CASA.

6. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by erika16anne View Post
    My issue is that the files on SD card can't be seen during set up. It is blank though it has files. I did try 3 program papago , copy from another mitsu , and navi from mitsubishi downloaded. Anyways if I can't set up , no choice but to go to CASA.
    Might be compatibility issues with the HU operating system and the software on the sd card. Are you using wince 5 or 6?

7. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Mine is an AVT for adventure 2012 gls se. On the os I am not sure what it was though on the other thread mitsubishi adventure it was discuss there that is plug & play but I've tried it but no avail

8. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Since it is a new car, let the dealer sort it out.

As was mentioned, almost any GPS-map-on-an-SD-card has a license key file that the GPS checks against.

To get the license, you typically contact the GPS manufacturer and provide them your GPS' serial number. If you're a valid user, they will send you a file (usually in .lic format from most I've seen) that you put inside the SD card along with the map data.

9. Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by erika16anne View Post
    Mine is an AVT for adventure 2012 gls se. On the os I am not sure what it was though on the other thread mitsubishi adventure it was discuss there that is plug & play but I've tried it but no avail
    It cannot be plug and play, you have to do some operations on the sd card on your computer before you can actually activate it, since you only copied it from another mitsu, you need a licensed key, this licensed key is not the same for all! each has its own, some are just smart and can generate a licensed key, i dont know how! but im sure this is how things is done before you can plug and play the sd card you have.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    But based on what I had read on the threads specially on the mitsubishi talks it was mentioned there that they had done it with a plug & play operation. That is the reason why I did try and hoping that I might set up also mine.But if someone knows how to do it and help it is much appreciated. thanks

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
SD card error in GPS set up