New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    saw an ad from sulit. P13,400 negotiable 5" screen with lifetime philippine map update and integrated analog TV tuner and option for wireless rear view camera or driving recorder.

any user here? how's the TV display and reception? di ba mabilis matanggal yung rear view camera?

am tempted to buy one. i notice that their map keeps getting better.

thanks.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Sir, nakabili kana? Gusto ko rin sana itong gps nato kaya lang wala pa feedback.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    di pa rin. still using garmin 1350 with map PH map version 12.20.

anybody wants to try the new garmin with unlimited map and give feedback? i don't know if blade still has 6 months 0% deal for this unit.

4. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by aloy View Post
    di pa rin. still using garmin 1350 with map PH map version 12.20.

anybody wants to try the new garmin with unlimited map and give feedback? i don't know if blade still has 6 months 0% deal for this unit.
    Can you provide sir the sulit link? Thanks!

5. Join Date
    Apr 2010
    Bought one already, walang gustong mauna eh. Screen is bigger than 1360, that I have, and faster response when typing on screen and waiting for searches. TV reception is similar to my Kenwood car stereo TV which is poor. Ganuon yata talaga analog TV, only TV channels with high broadcast power such as 7 can be watched. Map is getting better, hopefully with lifetime map update, ma-improve pa nila. I think 1365LM is a better buy. Maganda sa 2577LM, you can buy an integrated driving recorder for a price if you want to monitor how your driver drives or to have evidence in case of accidents.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

saw that one at garmin booth in trans sport show. the lifetime free maps and added tv feature is a big plus.

7. Join Date
    May 2007
    I have the Singapore version which is the Nuvi 2576LM, bought last April from Singapore... i already updated the built in maps that came with my unit... Tv reception is ok... screen is very responsive, POI's show when navigating and faster map redraw... using it with the latest Rg map.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by liv View Post
    I have the Singapore version which is the Nuvi 2576LM, bought last April from Singapore... i already updated the built in maps that came with my unit... Tv reception is ok... screen is very responsive, POI's show when navigating and faster map redraw... using it with the latest Rg map.

I'm planning to buy also In Singapore. Magkano niyo nakuha sir? Free update ba into Philippine map? Thanks.

9. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by TopEngine View Post
    I'm planning to buy also In Singapore. Magkano niyo nakuha sir? Free update ba into Philippine map? Thanks.
    Got it discounted at 285 sing dollars because of a referral from one of the mods of Malsingmaps... Malaysia/ Singapore maps ang built in pag doon mo binili... Yun ang may lifetime free map update... btw, ma'am po ako.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by liv View Post
    Got it discounted at 285 sing dollars because of a referral from one of the mods of Malsingmaps... Malaysia/ Singapore maps ang built in pag doon mo binili... Yun ang may lifetime free map update... btw, ma'am po ako.
    Ma'am pala I forgot which Garmin model priced >SGD400, baka yang 2577LM? Kasi 2565LM priced SGD299. Btw, saan store/seller mo nabili? Thanks

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
any Garmin Nuvi 2577 LM (lifetime Philippine map udate) review or feedback?