New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. Join Date
    May 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by TopEngine View Post
    Ma'am pala I forgot which Garmin model priced >SGD400, baka yang 2577LM? Kasi 2565LM priced SGD299. Btw, saan store/seller mo nabili? Thanks

Baka its the 3560LM... the saleslady is willing to give it to me at 420 sing dollars the last time i was there... but this model is compatible only with basecamp that's why i opted for the 2576LM instead coz I'm used to Mapsource... that's the model that comes after the 3560LM... btw, got it at Sim Lim Square.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by aloy View Post
    Bought one already, walang gustong mauna eh. Screen is bigger than 1360, that I have, and faster response when typing on screen and waiting for searches. TV reception is similar to my Kenwood car stereo TV which is poor. Ganuon yata talaga analog TV, only TV channels with high broadcast power such as 7 can be watched. Map is getting better, hopefully with lifetime map update, ma-improve pa nila. I think 1365LM is a better buy. Maganda sa 2577LM, you can buy an integrated driving recorder for a price if you want to monitor how your driver drives or to have evidence in case of accidents.
    What makes you think that 1365LM is better buy than 2577LM? Planning to buy Garmin GPS din kasi. I heard medyo fail yung CarNavi when it comes to signal so Im eyeing Garmin.

3. Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by aloy View Post
    Bought one already, walang gustong mauna eh. Screen is bigger than 1360, that I have, and faster response when typing on screen and waiting for searches. TV reception is similar to my Kenwood car stereo TV which is poor. Ganuon yata talaga analog TV, only TV channels with high broadcast power such as 7 can be watched. Map is getting better, hopefully with lifetime map update, ma-improve pa nila. I think 1365LM is a better buy. Maganda sa 2577LM, you can buy an integrated driving recorder for a price if you want to monitor how your driver drives or to have evidence in case of accidents.
    Already bought 1365LM. medyo maliit lang yung screen. Wala kasi ako makitang 2577LM, panay preorder. Kaya bumili nalang ako kung ano meron available na ok. Bujas ko pa i-test.

4. Join Date
    May 2014
    kamusta performance ng 1365?

5. Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by smallbody View Post
    kamusta performance ng 1365?
    any tips how to get a map update for the 1365LM? As of this time wala pa mabigay na update ang garmin. Pero sa ebay meron na binebenta na mga maps.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
any Garmin Nuvi 2577 LM (lifetime Philippine map udate) review or feedback?