New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 194 of 239 FirstFirst ... 94144184190191192193194195196197198204 ... LastLast
Results 1,931 to 1,940 of 2382
    cadash: welcome. thanks din. post ka naman output pictures and front shot of your car.

2. Join Date
    May 2011
    Sir question lang po. Gusto ko magpa install sa avanza 2013. I'm a bit worried sa halogen kasi pag madami sakay sa likod parang tumataas yung aim ng ilaw dahil mabigat sa likod. If ever magpa projector ako hindi ba nakaka silaw siya sa kasalubong kung madami din sakay?

3. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    *Sir garyq Sir do you give an option to put a 3000k for the foglights o 4300k rin just like the main HID headlights? Thanks sir!

spyler: yes kasi sa halogen hindi clear masyado yung cutoff ng ilaw. Sa retrofit mas clear and you keep your stock up/down adjustment. We can also compensate sa adjustment kung meron kang karga lagi sa likod.

maharot: stick with 4300k para match sa HL mo. sabay na natin fog retrofit mo

5. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by cadash View Post
    Sir gary thank you sa 70mm fog lights.. mas confident nako magdrive in high speed kasi linaw ng daan at d nakakasilaw sa opposite lane..
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq View Post
    cadash: welcome. thanks din. post ka naman output pictures and front shot of your car.
    Sure sir gary paguwi ko sa weekend gawan ko ng magandang set of shots..nung dinala ko sa casa daming naginquire sakin san nakuha binigay ko nalang site mo..dc next time hahaha

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    hindi ko parin nacoconvince si misis sa fogs sir hahaha.di ko rin magamit credit card sir para sana tru paypal nalang ung fogs payment in terms ko nalang sayo sir fogs hahahah j/k excited na ako with my projectors.hindi narin ako mahihirapan sa commonwealth hehehe

7. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    PM sent po sir gary.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    ano: wala pa I can make one for you. Lets do the stage3 setup tapos I will make the mold for your CX9. OEM dating nyan

Hi Gary,

I just read your Stage 1,2,3 definition in your website, I just realized that Stage 3 might not be necessary for my ride.
    Here's why:
    - My headlight has separate HI (halogen) and LO (H11 bulb in halogen projector and I already replaced the halogen bulb with HID).
    - Cutoff and light focus looks fine to me. Although I would prefer more lighting power on my LO.
    - The DRL is purely for aesthetics purposes.

So, would like to clarify with you, do I still need Stage 3 or Stage 1 is enough?

And how much difference in lighting power will there be before and after the retrofit (for both Stage 1 and Stage 3)? My reason for retrofit is to improve lighting power.

Also, saw your retrofit gallery and am a bit confused between Stage 2 and Stage 3 in your previous projects. Can you simplify the difference between Stage 1,2,3? I read your definitions in your website, but the pictures confused me a bit.

Thanks.
    Last edited by ano727; September 7th, 2013 at 12:06 AM.

On a basic H4 vehicle, difference with stage 2 and 3 is just the bulbs. OEM Philips ang stage3 and aftermarket ang stage2. I only use the very best aftermarket bulbs with less than 2% return rate in 4 years! Sa oem na Philips, wala pa or zero ang napalitan ko in 4 years, going 5. Sa output, around 15-20% ang difference, mas matingkad Philips and in the long run the Philips will give you the same output over a period of time. Sa itsura walang difference sayo kasi we will use the same bezel. The HID projectors will at least double your light output since halogen projectors ka.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    On a basic H4 vehicle, difference with stage 2 and 3 is just the bulbs. OEM Philips ang stage3 and aftermarket ang stage2. I only use the very best aftermarket bulbs with less than 2% return rate in 4 years! Sa oem na Philips, wala pa or zero ang napalitan ko in 4 years, going 5. Sa output, around 15-20% ang difference, mas matingkad Philips and in the long run the Philips will give you the same output over a period of time. Sa itsura walang difference sayo kasi we will use the same bezel. The HID projectors will at least double your light output since halogen projectors ka.
    Thanks Gary for the clarification.