New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 223 of 239 FirstFirst ... 123173213219220221222223224225226227233 ... LastLast
Results 2,221 to 2,230 of 2382
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by garyq View Post
    kurt: Let me know if you have some design ideas.
    Ang attractive ngayon sa akin yun sa altis. Its small but looks very bright.
    Sa montero kung kasya sa housing nya, gusto ko rin ganun. More on sa brightness-visibility gusto ko.
    Yun mga leman24 cars magagnda ilaw nila. Parang lcd-oled pa ata gamit

RF: pwede

donskie: madami sa website, pls check it out

gabriel: sent you a PM also

kurt: pwede yun sa inner corners yung headlight, I can custom fabricate something

LC100 with OEM projector retrofit using a 2.5" stanley projectors, bixenon

Yup, that's a Lancia Integrale on the side. I was drooling over this rally car from the moment it came in until it left the shop. Old school happiness, hahaha. We fixed also the lighting system on the driver side.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Hi Gary, texted your smart number last night regarding my concern, have you received the text?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    wow pa pm sir magkano po yun ganun setup and adjustable po ba yung timer na yon? :D

jake: send me pala uli yung address mo.

RF: sige. meron ka na ba DRL?

6. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    opo sir mag one week ko na po gamit federal brand, ang prob ko kasi everytime mag sstart i-ooff ko sya gusto ko gawing automated para wala na on-off hehe

7. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    up lang sir, pa pm po sana magkano po yun timer? and adjustable po kaya yun timer sir?

RF: daan ka na lang sa shop para we can discuss your project. I am familiar with that blinkers.

Santa Fe DM 2014 full LED upgrade + projector retrofit
    This client wanted everything! We did a full led install on the headlights, upgrading the eyeline with dual color LED for parklight and signal indicators and same with the side indicators. We replaced the filament type signal light bulb with LED array, dual color also. He also opted for the Stage3 hid projector package with blue led glow lights inside. We also installed dual color DRL and signal indicators on the fog light assembly. This is truly a one-off Sante Fe DM!

MB G500 Brabus: My dream SUV made a visit We retrofitted an OEM package for the the headlights with our custom signal cancellers to remove all error codes. Painted the HL gloss black to match the color of the car. We also made a custom LED DRL plus our 50mm fog projector retrofit. It is always our aim to make projects that will not just enhance the lighting performance of any vehicle but also make projects that will enhance the overall aesthetics of the car. I wanted to make a DRL that will match the round HL and the fog retrofit so we ended up custom making a round led DRL with 6 OEM leds. The final look, in my opinion matched the overall look of the car even with the updated lighting system. No ricey projects here

2014 Chevrolet TrailBlazer LTX
    OEM package for the headlights using 3" oem bixenon projectors, Philips 85122+ bulbs and 35w ballasts. Daytime running lights with dual intensity for DRL and park light function. 70mm fog projector retrofit = maximum lighting, zero glare, all oem in form and function.