New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    can someone recommend me a good brand for park led lights?

the led lights are located inside the headlights, and I have purchased 3 different brands but. nasisira din sila dahil sa init.

I'm looking for a led-light that can withstand the heat. probably glass type and not plastic or color coated lang. (one led I was using melted) and please recommend me yung pinakamura yet ok parin. and the "overused" blue color should be available.

2. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Can u take the picture of the burned LED, so I can see the extent of the damage? What brands are those LEDs?

3. Join Date
    Dec 2003
    forgot the brand i used before, redlight ata or red something. durable naman.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    IMO don't get the cheap ones. Masisira yon kaagad. Kaya sila cheap eh.

PIAA makes LEDs... not sure lang where to get those dyan dahil I'm in the US...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ano ba yang park/led light, yan ba ung maliit na bulb sa loob ng headlight? ung unang bumubukas bago ung headlight?

meron kayang yellow nito? hehehe. ung headlight ko kasi yellow tapos ung ganyan ko white....

6. Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jds View Post
    Can u take the picture of the burned LED, so I can see the extent of the damage? What brands are those LEDs?
    I really have a bad memory. I forgot all the three brands. but I can check again the cheap brand one I got from handy man... but I think it's Type R or something.... I think it costs 130php. the last one costs 500php, it is plastic and has two small leds inside. the light is very bright compared to the two cheap ones but it only beams the light straight.

the led was not burned. the 2nd one from handyman melted. and I already thrown away. but I still have those handyman leds and the broken led that still inside the headlights. I'll try to take photo of those leds tommorow.

yes, the small light that is located within the headlights is what I'm referring to.

if anybody has a good memory, please recommend me a brand. even the led that cost 500php failed me...

help Led/Park-Light