New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by ViralTrojan View Post
    Hi all,
    I currently have both BOSCH all weather H7 85W and OSRAM H7 55W all weather installed on my santa fe. The OSRAM's light is yellowish white but mas malakas sa stock 55W ko and is being used as a primary low beam (better results in rain) on projector type lens. The BOSCH naman is yellow (parang H4 bulb na may yellow glass cap) but since its 85W and is used for high-beam it does its job well lighting up farther and wider than the stock. The BOSCH sold for P750 but the guy said its made in korea, unlike OSRAM daw germany... I have been using it for a month so far ok naman. I had H4 100/90W FLOSSER golds before and it had yellow purple light paired with clear 100w H1's on hi-beams awsome...
    sir kamusta buga ng High beams with the bsoch 85 watts? sakin kasi, ONB+ and parang naka focus masyado yung high beams ko tsaka 55 watts so not much brighter than the oem. I plan to replace this with bosch white halogens na 85 watts pero issue ko yung pagiging focused ng high beams. dba dapat medyo kalat ang buga ng high beams?

2. Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by yourman_2nd View Post
    sir kamusta buga ng High beams with the bsoch 85 watts? sakin kasi, ONB+ and parang naka focus masyado yung high beams ko tsaka 55 watts so not much brighter than the oem. I plan to replace this with bosch white halogens na 85 watts pero issue ko yung pagiging focused ng high beams. dba dapat medyo kalat ang buga ng high beams?
    Yung bosch 85W all weather on stock wirings ok pa rin. Throws long and illuminates wide (since this is the design of the reflector of the high beams. The high beams have a focused center and some surrounding cast off light. At 55W the cast offs are weak but at 85W it is more pronounced and lights up reflectorized signs not usually lit like EDSA overhead signanges and since yellow sya mas kita yung signs). If you plan to go 85W check your terminals muna kung kakayanin. Yes dapat mas kalat since you need to see farther and wider to see obstacles crossing or at the end of the road.... But it still depends on the reflector of your high beams...

Hope this helps out..

3. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Yung bosch 85W all weather on stock wirings ok pa rin. Throws long and illuminates wide (since this is the design of the reflector of the high beams. The high beams have a focused center and some surrounding cast off light. At 55W the cast offs are weak but at 85W it is more pronounced and lights up reflectorized signs not usually lit like EDSA overhead signanges and since yellow sya mas kita yung signs). If you plan to go 85W check your terminals muna kung kakayanin. Yes dapat mas kalat since you need to see farther and wider to see obstacles crossing or at the end of the road.... But it still depends on the reflector of your high beams...

Hope this helps out..
    nag install ka ng relays dun sa bosch 85w? naka ceramic socket plug?

4. Join Date
    Jun 2012

Hope this helps out..
    You can use the all-new OSRAM FOG BREAKER instead. It maintains the 55w rating with 60% more light.

5. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    osram has 2800k while bosch has 2900k.
    does it mean that osram all weather is yellower than bosch?

6. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    Ace is selling bosch all weather plus, 60/55w. what is peculiar about this is its bluish bulb. beside it is bosch star bright with 3200k also 60/55w. it has bluish bulb too. according to bosch' site, AW is yellowish.

i guess Ace wants to dispose this asap that's why they are selling it for P500 only. while star bright cost more than P900.
    Last edited by trucker111; December 29th, 2013 at 02:16 PM.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    just got my new bosch all weather bulb. unlike those being sold in ace, this one is 100/90w with yellowish bulb.

for those looking for osram, 100/80w is available and being sold by piece. the packaging is an ordinary box.
    Last edited by trucker111; January 2nd, 2014 at 02:13 PM.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^ Did you notice if they have 60/55W Osram A/W's?

9. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by trucker111 View Post
    Ace is selling bosch all weather plus, 60/55w. what is peculiar about this is its bluish bulb. beside it is bosch star bright with 3200k also 60/55w........... selling it for P500 only. while star bright cost more than P900.
    That's weird. I bought 3 sets of Bosch AW 55/60W * Php 499.99 a set (exactly why I bought it because its cheap). All were "yellowy" in color.

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    also had my car's HID removed last weekend.
    got flosser bulbs (made in germany) for 350 pesos each.... 100/80w + relays + ceramic sockets.

Page 6 of 11 FirstFirst ... 2345678910 ... LastLast
Bosch all weather or Osram all weather