New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Good day!

My wife accidentally bumped our car while parking in the basement of our condo and caused some damages in the fender and bumper. No other vehicle was involved. I talked to my insurance guy and they said we can file claim for the repairs. He mentioned that i need to file an affidavit and have it notarized.

This will be my first time to file a claim and i have no idea what should the affidavit contain. Can someone send me a sample affidavit so that i can just prepare it and have it notarized? I honestly, have no idea what information should i put in the affidavit.

Thanks in advance!

2. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by dizzyd3vil View Post
    Good day!

My wife accidentally bumped our car while parking in the basement of our condo and caused some damages in the fender and bumper. No other vehicle was involved. I talked to my insurance guy and they said we can file claim for the repairs. He mentioned that i need to file an affidavit and have it notarized.

This will be my first time to file a claim and i have no idea what should the affidavit contain. Can someone send me a sample affidavit so that i can just prepare it and have it notarized? I honestly, have no idea what information should i put in the affidavit.

Thanks in advance!
    I (name of your wife) bumped the wall of my parking slot at my condo (address).
    No other vehicle was involved. I am attaching the ff. Pictures of damaged vehicle, pictures of the wall,
    pictures of parking space, sketch/drawing of the incident for your use.

I am making this affidavit to support my own damage claim on my husbands car plate no. etc.

My contact details are as follows.

__have it notarized. (PHP 40.00 to 500.00) depends on notary

Just a factual narration of the incident .

3. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Just go to a Law Office or Notary Public. They already have a template for this .

They will just ask you some details like when, what and where it happened, model of the car, who is driving during the incident, to whom the vehicle is registered, what damages incurred after the incident, plate number or if still for registration conduction sticker will do.

In case they ask you for a police report just tell them nobody else are involved and it was your own fault and no other properties were damaged.

I know this because 2 or 3 weeks ago I filed an affidavit for own damage too. I just did what I stated above. Paid 200 pesos for the 3 copies.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    sir roden,

how many days po malalaman ang result from the insurance company?
    ilang days po ba pwede na ipagawa yung sasakyan?

thanks po!

5. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    it's just a sworn statement.. usually may form na sila sa casa.. hingi ka lang.. sila na din magpapa notarized..

6. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by enu View Post
    sir roden,

how many days po malalaman ang result from the insurance company?
    ilang days po ba pwede na ipagawa yung sasakyan?

thanks po!
    Actually yung inhouse kasi yung insurance namin. Yung kasamang 1 year free pag bagong kuha ang sasakyan.

It took 5 days bago kami nagkaron ng feedback tungkol sa insurance claim.

As soon as you get the feedback from the insurance na approved na yung claim mo pwede mo na agad ipagawa.

Yung samin, 3rd week pa ng October nung makakuha kami ng feedback na pwede na daw ipasok yung unit namin para dun sa claim namin. Pero this Nov 10 pa namin sya dadalhin Hehehe hirap ng ala sasakyan ngayong bakasyon :D

7. Join Date
    May 2011
    Pag ganitong situation, you pay for the participation fee only?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2011
    ^

yup participation fee lang babayaran mo pag insurance.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by Retz View Post
    ^

yup participation fee lang babayaran mo pag insurance.

ang nangyari kc sa car ko i accidentally bumped my friends car pero ung friend ko hndi n nia pnapasagot s insurance ko ung car nia..aside sa participation fee may bbyaran p b ako? kc sabi ng casa sa bonifacio global city my participation fee dw ako sa lahat ng parts n gagamitin at pati sa labor..is this for real? or should i look for another casa?

10. Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Ung car ko mag 10 yr old na, nung mabanga ako 40% ng mga replaced parts pinabayaran ng insurance + participation

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
sample affidavit for insurance claim - own damage