New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 37 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2733343536373839404147 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    some insurance charges .5% of the value of the car.. so kung 900T yung car that is 4,500.00. Bumababa lang yung participation as the car gets older.. minimum of 2T..

Quote Originally Posted by H1Tman View Post
    Why is Standard Insurance billing me 4,600 for participation? In this day and age na 2-3k lang usual participation?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Pwede ka rin Sir mag-paquote ng Fixed Deductible/participation fee na P 2K pero medyo tataas yung premium mo. Mga P 1-2K lang naman ung difference nya sa premium from the normal percentage deductible.

Why is Standard Insurance billing me 4,600 for participation? In this day and age na 2-3k lang usual participation?

3. Join Date
    Mar 2008

how many panels for repair are we talking about?
    how many "incidents" are we talking about?
    these insurance companies will try to take the most money from you, if you do not question them..

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    how many panels for repair are we talking about?
    how many "incidents" are we talking about?
    these insurance companies will try to take the most money from you, if you do not question them..
    2 panels and 1 tail light.
    1 incident, hit while parked unattended. offender unidentified.
    policy states 0.5% car value deductible.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Guys question. My car has comprehensive. Then recently, may ngtrip sa car ko, ginasgasan paikot from light to deep scratches. I tried having it buffd pero naglighten up lang, d nnawala mga deep scratches. Can i claim for the repaint/repair from my insurance?

6. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by cobywantenubi View Post
    Guys question. My car has comprehensive. Then recently, may ngtrip sa car ko, ginasgasan paikot from light to deep scratches. I tried having it buffd pero naglighten up lang, d nnawala mga deep scratches. Can i claim for the repaint/repair from my insurance?
    i believe vandalism is covered, sir. unless, the vandal was a god.. and you don't have AOG coverage..
    heh heh.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Yes po you can claim it to the insurance company as own damage.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Aok, thanks guys. What documents kya hahanapin nila for this?

9. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Aok, thanks guys. What documents kya hahanapin nila for this?
    since there's no other identified party, just an affidavit... ang sarili mong kuwento, na notarized. and the insurance papers, of course.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2015
    Thanks doc. Sorry but this would be my frst time to claim and with this are my newbie questions. sir what would be my frst step and the next.. now i have the documents at hand?

questions on claiming insurance