New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Hi All!

I recently discovered BPI's promo today, that is their FREE Insurance with Acts of Nature for a Brand New Car Financing. I really wanted to grab this offer, but I have a dilemma in mind - BPI's policy that borrowers should at least be 2 years employed under his/her current employer.

Now I'm a permanent employee of an IT services company for 7 months already. Prior being in this company, I worked as a consultant to BPI for 3 years, and a regular employee for 1 year at another IT services company. So in short, this is my third employer, but I have been employed without fail for the past 4years+months. (Natural lang sa mga IT people na magpalipat lipat ng company because employers tend to pirate them by offering HIGHER salary package just to get work force).

My question is, mahihirapan ba ko ma-approve sa BPI just because 7 months pa lang ako sa current employer ko? I'm not sure with BPI because I haven't tried it yet. However, na-approve naman ako ng autoloan sa dalawang magkaibang Banks. (PS and Eastwest)

Is there anyone from BPI here in tsikot who could somehow assist me in this matter?

Thanks!

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by archielew View Post
    Hi All!

I recently discovered BPI's promo today, that is their FREE Insurance with Acts of Nature for a Brand New Car Financing. I really wanted to grab this offer, but I have a dilemma in mind - BPI's policy that borrowers should at least be 2 years employed under his/her current employer.

Now I'm a permanent employee of an IT services company for 7 months already. Prior being in this company, I worked as a consultant to BPI for 3 years, and a regular employee for 1 year at another IT services company. So in short, this is my third employer, but I have been employed without fail for the past 4years+months. (Natural lang sa mga IT people na magpalipat lipat ng company because employers tend to pirate them by offering HIGHER salary package just to get work force).

My question is, mahihirapan ba ko ma-approve sa BPI just because 7 months pa lang ako sa current employer ko? I'm not sure with BPI because I haven't tried it yet. However, na-approve naman ako ng autoloan sa dalawang magkaibang Banks. (PS and Eastwest)

Is there anyone from BPI here in tsikot who could somehow assist me in this matter?

Thanks!
    Three months pa lang ako sa current employer ko nung nag-apply ako ng car loan sa BPI. I was approved the very same day. IMO, as long as meron ka nung documents na hihingin nila (I think case by case yung documents na hinihingi nila,eh), maapprove ka kagad. Good luck bro

3. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Hi All!

Thanks!

3yrs term ng loan ang requirement nila para maka-avail ka sa first year free insurance, less than that wala pa ring free insurance.

Yung tungkol sa approval, dipende yan sa salary o financial statement mo.

Goodluck!
    Last edited by Noel Salisipan; May 4th, 2013 at 06:17 AM.

4. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Thanks boytsiks, ginanahan ako dun ah! Punta ko agad sa bpi sa monday! Hahaha
    Noel, thanks sa advise, ok lang 5 years ko naman ifinance e, complete naman requirements ko.

Ang tanong na lang ngayon, reasonable naman ba ang pricing nila n insurance, and ok naman ba sila pagdating sa claims? Nakalagay kasi sa terms ng promo, free yung 1 year, pero auto renew ka sa kanila ng insurance. Meaning, sa kanila lang talaga ang insurance mo for the whole financing term.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by boytsiks View Post
    Three months pa lang ako sa current employer ko nung nag-apply ako ng car loan sa BPI. I was approved the very same day. IMO, as long as meron ka nung documents na hihingin nila (I think case by case yung documents na hinihingi nila,eh), maapprove ka kagad. Good luck bro
    pag ba denied yung loan application tatawagan ka din para sabihin sayo? saka yung reason?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    on the approval, it all boils down to the account/credit officer handling your application.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    tatawagan ka to tell you na denied... pero hindi sasabihin yung reason.

pag ba denied yung loan application tatawagan ka din para sabihin sayo? saka yung reason?

8. Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    on the approval, it all boils down to the account/credit officer handling your application.
    sir pa-elaborate naman po kung pwede pa. hehe. thanks po/

Quote Originally Posted by _Qwerty_ View Post
    tatawagan ka to tell you na denied... pero hindi sasabihin yung reason.
    Ganun pala. Iniisip ko kasi sakaling madeny, pwede pa kaya pa reconsider, like pasa more supporting docs, etc. Anyway, di pa naman ako denied, kaka-apply ko lang kahapon e. Hintay hintay na lang muna. thanks

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ganito yan....

you are a permanent employee, and you are earning let's say 80k/month, which makes you a capable payer, with no risk of having to be out of job because of your tenure as a permanent employee. then what would be the reason or factor why they need someone who is more than 3 years in the job?

the automobile loan market these days are very competitive. i am sure that the account officer has his/her own quota to fill. if he/she losses you as an account, it will be their loss and the gain of other competitors.

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    OT.

Just curios. How good is BPI's Insurance Policy system to make it some sort of a deal breaker for you? Will it save you lots of money or are they easy to deal with in case of insurance claims?

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast