New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    i hope the manager/asst. manager got fired for this.

in any case, sabi nga ng officemate ko, he wouldn't buy a repossessed car. Let's say you're the previous owner, and you know the bank will be coming to take your car away -- me gana ka pa bang alagaan ung kotse? malamang ilalaspag mo na ung kotse, if only to get some payback(justified or otherwise) from the bank.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Buying repoed is a hit or miss thing really so if you're not too familiar with checking out the condition of a car then better to go brand new... but there are still good deals out there. I checked out the PSBank warehouse and in fact, it seems to me they take better care of the repoes as compared to what i've seen with other banks as they warehouse the car in a covered facility and they have a full time group that washes the cars and starts them. The only thing is that there are so many cars that they cannot tend to them all. I checked a BPI lot before and there the cars are exposed to the elements and they only touch the car when someone is going to buy or check out the unit.

Chances are the owner of the repoed Picanto or someone at the LTO fooled around with the papers before it was repoed (without the knowledge of the Bank... problema lang the manager the guy dealt with was a monkey).

3. Join Date
    May 2009
    Mga Sir, hindi ba pwede namna kumuha ng photo copy ng or cr? pa verify muna nila sa crame and lto, tsaka paki bigay yung name nung manager para maging alerto mga taong bibili ng car sa bank sir. maraming salamat

4. Join Date
    Oct 2008
    Mahirap kalaban ang mga companies na yan.

ang damage na 10k sa atin = parang 1 peso lang sa knila.

Good luck sir!

5. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    grabe naman ang manager ng bank na yan. they should report this manager to the higher-ups of the bank. if di pa rin mag work, filing a case would be a great idea.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    given the title REPOSSESSED

chances are, previous owner are desperate for cash or having trouble financially. kaya malaki din chance na gawan ng kalokohan ang auto. Ang iba kasi wont easily give up something they pay for. Kahit Downpayment lang binigay. Ive met some na ganyan, sinasangla pa yung kotse, gagawan ng fake papers. "Refinance" daw iyon!

Ang iba naman lalaspagin ang auto bago i-give up.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I think it wasn't the car's physical condition which was at issue for the TS. It was the title to the car which had a problem since the TS said it had 3 concurrent registrations with the LTO making the transfer of ownership difficult if not impossible for the person who successfully bid for the car.

Secondly, the behavior of the bank's Asst. Manager or Manager was really reprehensible considering that good money was paid to them for the purchase of the car. What really caught my attention was the position they took: di problema ng bank ang transfer of ownership WTF?!? If that's the case, they're no better than people who sell stolen property.
    Last edited by Altis6453; July 6th, 2009 at 07:17 PM.

8. Join Date
    Sep 2009
    anu ba yan... may mga lokong ganyan din pala... akala ko ba pag sa bangko ka bibili ng car o kaya lupa, verified na lahat ang papeles, authenticated at hindi naka-alarm... saklap..

9. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Buti na lang i was able to stumble upon this thread, really an eye opener for me and for anyone who is thinking of buying cars from banks. I better share this info to my friends and contacts. Thank you guys for sharing!

10. Join Date
    Dec 2007
    I was thinking I am the only victim of PSBank.
    I bought the repo unit on about April 2006, a hyundai Matrix CRDI model 2005 with 7600 kms on the ODO that time.
    When I completed payment of My installment on May 2008, they could not give me the CR because of some problems with previous owner, until now I have no CR LTO Cebu is giving me the ownership printout (my name) which is strange so I continue using the Car, the problem was that the Guy incharge (PSBank, jones Cebu City branch) lost the Original CR, which led to his resignation from the bank.
    I did not give much concern in the past coz I continue using the Car without problems, but reading the posts here enlightened my mind.
    I might need media assistance!!

Page 4 of 20 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
PSBank Repossessed Cars.. Don't BUY!!!!