New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    I think you should go public, try xxx, probe or something. Make a noise.

Better if you can scan the documents and take pictures of the unit so you could warn your friends here.

Can you post the engine number and chassis number and plate number here?

If it is true then it is just that, the truth.

2. Join Date
    May 2006
    langya katakot bigla ah...pati bangko...nagkwento pa naman kaibigan ko, nakabili tropa nya ng 2002 CRV 300+ thousand lang last year...planning to buy sana sa bangko din kaso after reading this...geeez...

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    dapat sa goon squad ito. :toink:

i also heard before about a reposessed vios bought by someone, after mabayaran nakita marks of head-on collission sa internals. bpi galing yung vios.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    dapat sa goon squad ito. :toink:

i also heard before about a reposessed vios bought by someone, after mabayaran nakita marks of head-on collission sa internals. bpi galing yung vios.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    + 1. . .goon squad 'to , baka me maloko pa ulit

salamat sa ts for the information

6. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    [SIZE=2]mabuti at na-settle na ang issue kay psbank at hindi na nila pinalaki ang issue. minsan mas madali pang kausapin ang mga boss para matapos na ang usapan. malamang, hindi naman nila gusting pahirapan ang friend mo kasi sila rin naman ang masasabit.[/SIZE]

For me, mali pa rin ang resolution eh. Dapat once ma-repossess ang car, the bank needs to secure all clearances. Dapat talaga clean units na lang ang binebenta. PERIOD.

8. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    tama dapat clean ang lahat. agree na dapat makita mo muna yung or/cr para verify mo muna bago m bilhin. sabi ng friend ko madami daw ganyan dyan basta daw repossessed.

9. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Dapat talaga dyan call PSBANK Main and talk to someone there sa assets to report the matter, baka naman yung branch personnel ang may problema at kailangan talagang sibakin

Minsan kasi yung mga ganyan hindi trained mabuti sa trabaho nila, kaya pati mga ganyang bagay at legalities di nila alam so hayaan mong i-memo sha ng main para magtanda. Kala nila basta papasok sila, yun na yon--di pinagaaralan ang trabaho nila.

10. Join Date
    Jun 2009
    hi! I'm a noob in this forum but not so in the repossesed business. Almost all (if not all) repossessed units of banks are being sold in an "as is-where is" basis. This includes the condition and history the car may have at the time it was turned over to the bank. From there, the bank doesn't do anything but to stock and sell in it that condition. Thus the very low price. What could have one to avoid this situation is the proper disclosure of the car's profile to the bidder: the car's history, reason for acquisition, known problems etc. These info should freely be accessible to the prospective bidder so he/she would have sufficient info on what to do, settle or fix upon the sale of the unit.

Page 3 of 20 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
PSBank Repossessed Cars.. Don't BUY!!!!