New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 14 of 138 FirstFirst ... 41011121314151617182464114 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    I'm getting a new car and I will need insurance, obviously My previous experience with People's General Insurance was outstanding in covering my CR-V for so many years. I'd like to have the same experience, but I've lost my contact at People's (Honda Pasig) and I'm not getting a Honda.

I already have a quote from Generali with AOG, but looking at other options as the casa in house are Mercantile and MAA, both of which does not ring a bell. (Ganun na kasi ko katagal di nag palit ng insurance)

I've read a short thread about Generali with is generally (sic) ok, but there's one poster (circa 2008) na hindi satisfied. Kumusta na kaya ang Generali ngayon?

Mukhang buhay pa ang People's ano?

2. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Kapag ba sa insurance broker ka kumuha ng insurance, sa kanila ba nakapangalan yung cheque or mga cheque na ibabayad mo at hindi mismo sa insurance company?

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    usually sa broker nakapangalan.. pero in my case kasi i needed the OR and policy na agad kasi bibigay ko sa BDO.. my broker instructed me to pay directly sa insurance para makuha ko na agad OR, pag sa broker kasi.. end of month pa makukuha OR kasi monthly sila kung mag remit sa Insurance.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    *_Qwerty_
    you've got PM

5. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I'd appreciate your opinion on this insurance quotation:

Honda Civic 1.8S AT

Own damage coverage is the same price as the car and the premium is Php22,000. Bodily injury and property damage (both 150k) Php250 and Php800 respectively. Passenger accident (250k) and AOG is Free/included. Total is Php23,050.

The Stamp tax and Evat brings the total to Php29K. And i'd have to add Php1.7k for 3 yrs CTPL. So overall, the insurance with them would cost Php 30,700, more or less.

Is this an ok rate or should i look around pa?

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    My current insurance is MAA and it will be expiring this january. i plan on getting a new comprehensive insurance this december. honestly, i'm quite dissatisfied with the way MAA handles insurance claims. to cover for the long time of granting claims, they keep on advicing me to just use the vehicle while waiting for the claim to be granted. based on the experience of my friends and family, their claim processing is quite long.

So in the end, i would like to ask some suggestions on which insurance company will better serve my needs. COST IS IMPORTANT BUT I'M WILLING TO PAY MORE AS LONG AS I'M ASSURED OF QUALITY SERVICE.

i also would like to ask some feedback regarding People's insurance. i have received very good feedback from this insurance from two of my cousins.

thanks in advance.

7. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by james00112233 View Post
    Tinanong ko yung SA ko sa casa kung ano yung list ng accredited na insurance. Ang sabi niya eh ang tanungin ko daw eh yung bank kung saan ako nag-loan. Tama ba yun?

Tinanong ko naman yung bank at ang sabi eh Malayan lang daw ang accredited nila...... Pero yung current insurance ko eh hindi Malayan...

Nakapagbasa na ko regarding sa Malayan, pero ang tanong ko eh ok naman kaya sila regarding sa bilis ng pagclaim lalo na nung nagdaang bagyong Ondoy?
    sir,
    may option kayo kahit saan nyo kunin yun insurance nyo.
    di porke naka loan sa bank, yun accredited lang nila.

I am a licensed agent of Federal Phoenix.
    You can try our service.
    Pagdating sa claim, I do the f/up for my clients.
    depende yan sa usapan nyo ng agent nyo.
    mabusisi kasi yun paper works sa claims.
    You can text me 0927-4000807 if you want a free quote.
    Thanks.

8. Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by probpt View Post
    I'd appreciate your opinion on this insurance quotation:

Honda Civic 1.8S AT

Own damage coverage is the same price as the car and the premium is Php22,000. Bodily injury and property damage (both 150k) Php250 and Php800 respectively. Passenger accident (250k) and AOG is Free/included. Total is Php23,050.

The Stamp tax and Evat brings the total to Php29K. And i'd have to add Php1.7k for 3 yrs CTPL. So overall, the insurance with them would cost Php 30,700, more or less.

Is this an ok rate or should i look around pa?
    sir,
    If you want, quote ko yun civic nyo.
    I can give you lower pa dyan.
    txt me the value of your car at kung anong year model.
    my #09274000807.
    Thanks.

9. Join Date
    Jul 2007
    ask ko lang po sana kung anong insurance yung may offer na free epass,
    yung pang babae na insurance yung may mga tarpaulin sa slex malapit sa magallanes?

thanks!

10. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Need ko rin Car Insurance info at feedback kung alin ang ok...

cheapest nagbigay sa akin PINK WHEELS kaya lang hindi pa sya ganun kakilala... sa inhouse medyo ok na...

Pls Suggest Car Insurance Companies