New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 138 123451151101 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Please suggest any non-life insurance company you have experience with. I'm shopping around for a comprehensive insurance provider to cover my Kia Picanto whose comprehensive insurance will soon expire. I remembered someone recommended Prudential Insurance but I forgot the contact person and number. Thanks!

PS. Mods. please transfer this thread if this is not the correct place.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    try UCPB general insurance. they settle claims quickly. if you want, i can PM you the name of our agent. we are very happy with his service

3. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    U can try calling an insurance broker para u will have a variety of choices. Try calling this number: 8518203/8522243 look for Joy. Mas madali pa silang kausap.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    The bank i work for (Chinabank) has a Insurance Brokerage arm... you can try calling them for a quote: 885-5555 (ask to be connected to CBC Insurance). They've been giving good rates when i inquired for some friends before. They deal Prudential, Malayan, Philam, etc...

For us, we use Philam Insurance for our rides and we're pretty happy.

5. Join Date
    May 2005
    i had malayan for my stolen car .. paid up 98% for it .. so pretty satisfied with them .. had to get in-house for my current ride because of the discounts but plan to shift back to malayan after it expires ...

6. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by CtrlAltDel
    I remembered someone recommended Prudential Insurance but I forgot the contact person and number.
    Prudential? Matutulungan ka ni mazdamazda dyan.

Just renewed my comprehensive auto insurance last week. Instead of getting the original company (Zenith insurance), I switched to Direct Link. Totoo nga ang sabi nila, ang mura ng premium, kasi diretso ka na sa kanila, no need to worry about agent/broker commissions. They also have a standby 24-hour motorist assistance hotline, at accredited sa kanila yung casa ko. Mabilis pati, 30 mins. kung dadaanan mo sa office nila yung policy, 24 hours if you want it delivered. And I got free PhP1,000 worth of fuel (not much, but better than nothing).

My in-laws' car are currently insured with Philam, pero they want to switch to Direct Link na rin kasi mas mahal yung premium nila, considering that they have an older vehicle.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Just sent an enquiry email to Prudential (finally found their website.) Will call those other companies tomorrow. I appreciate your replies!

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    .. ingat ka lang sa mga ibang insurance companies that offer low premiums .. ok lang sila kung mga minor repairs and road-assistance .. pag-mataas na yung damage or pag-wreck or stolen vehicle .. ang tagal ng claims ..

9. Join Date
    Jan 2004
    One of immediate relatives gets her insurance sa casa ng auto niya. Ilang beses din nagasgasan/nabangga ang auto niya, but she is happy kasi mas less hassle daw and sa casa pa ang repair

10. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    mapfre asian....

Page 1 of 138 123451151101 ... LastLast
Pls Suggest Car Insurance Companies