New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 88 of 138 FirstFirst ... 387884858687888990919298 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by nhiecah_nice29 View Post
    ^ okay naman Sir yung free insurance ng BPI. BPIMS din ako before pero 1 year nga lang, di ako pumayag dun sa 3 years lock-in sa kanila advise na din ng friend ko. Since wala pa akong alam sa insurance before pumayag ako dun sa percentage deductible nila. Nung nag-claim kami, okay naman sila kaya lang 3 weeks na-process yung claim ko.
    ah thanks sa info. ill do some computation, re: percentage tutal.mura lang naman auto na kukunin ko

2. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Yes be careful with that saying. Because theres no such thing as free. They'll always get it somewhere.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Hi, theres still good agents out there.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Yes, Federal Phoenix is good. We got the same. The premiums are very competitive and also fast in claims settlement. We got ours online through ichoose

5. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Pa-quote mga boss: 2014 vios 1.3 E AT, with AoG, fixed participation. Thanks. christine_magno*ymail.com

6. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Okay po Maam, il send to you. Thank you.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Question, are damage to tires - either intentional or due to wear and tear - covered in the policy? I have a friend whose tires got slashed tsk. Can he file a claim to his insurer?

8. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by 90'sbaby View Post
    Question, are damage to tires - either intentional or due to wear and tear - covered in the policy? I have a friend whose tires got slashed tsk. Can he file a claim to his insurer?
    not sure about tires, but my boss got his car keyed couple of years ago, buong auto (lahat ng panel including roof and hood iirc). long story short na-cover ng insurance, at na libre pa change color nya

9. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Please quote insurance for 2009 mitsubishi montero gls a/t with AOG send to joelnph*yahoo.com thanks in advance

10. Join Date
    Oct 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    not sure about tires, but my boss got his car keyed couple of years ago, buong auto (lahat ng panel including roof and hood iirc). long story short na-cover ng insurance, at na libre pa change color nya
    Damage to tires is one of the exception in Standard's coverage according to the policy. I'm still confirming this with them. Pero I heard if kasama yung tires sa nasira during an accident, this'll be covered by them.

Pls Suggest Car Insurance Companies