New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 87 of 138 FirstFirst ... 377783848586878889909197137 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by nhiecah_nice29 View Post
    Because free insurance yung nakuha ninyo, via percentage deductible/participation fee po talaga yung binigay sa inyo kasi mas mura ang premium kapag percentage deductible. Wala na po talaga kayong magagawa kung di bayaran yung P 4500 na hinihingi sa inyo na participation fee.
    So we should be wary pala of the "free" insurance that we get together with our new cars.

2. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Yung iba naman po Sir talagang Fixed ded na yung binibigay. Di nyo lang po siguro napansin yung deductible nung in-offer sa inyo yung free insurance.
    Quote Originally Posted by H1Tman View Post
    So we should be wary pala of the "free" insurance that we get together with our new cars.

3. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by ninjababez View Post
    bpi ba fixed participation fee, how much? or perecentage based ba sya?
    bump lang
    bpi kasi free insurance dun sa kukunin ko suzuki swift, thanks

4. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    there's no such thing as free insurance.
    someone paid for it, and may have buried the cost somewhere in the payments and premiums, where the car owner will not easily see..
    also, the terms of the insurance might not be the same as that of the usual over-the-counter insurance..
    read the fine print po.

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    In an ideal world we wish that it were as simple as filing a claim and then the adjuster will just give in, but in reality there will be some kinks to get what you need. I always make it a point to have the backing of my insurance broker (BDOI) when filing a claim. It makes the insuring party cooperate easily with our claims. I always ask for a policy offer before I agree to include them in my package whether new or renewal, free or otherwise. This way I get to understand the fine print of my coverage in the event of a claim. No one is spared of horror stories about failed claims. Some will claim that X company is the best while some will claim their worst with the same insurer. Sometimes it all boils down to how you assert your claim or how less knowledgable you are on insurance matters that people or companies take advantage of your innocence. At this day and age Insurance companies seemed to have matured as the claim processes have improved due to increased business competition. We got to test the waters with Standard Insurance again last September with my wife's Starex CVX 2014. Heres a snapshot of our LOA:

starex-loa.jpg

That's 2 successful claims with Standard Insurance in a year's time. I am happy for those who were able to claim successfully with their insurances and saddened whenever someone else did not get what they were hoping for, but this is the real world. The fact that we were able to claim successfully then I believe anyone else can just by asserting their right.

PS. Sorry for the large attachment. Am still a green horn at the forums. If the MODS would kindly accord me the resizing I'd be very grateful. Thank you.

6. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    I guess we have to read our insurance policies all the time before buying. We can't expect our agents to look after our concern. Charge to experience.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

7. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    And I will never get Standard Insurance again.

8. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Federal Phoenix kami..

9. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by dr. d View Post
    there's no such thing as free insurance.
    someone paid for it, and may have buried the cost somewhere in the payments and premiums, where the car owner will not easily see..
    also, the terms of the insurance might not be the same as that of the usual over-the-counter insurance..
    read the fine print po.
    reason why im asking is because, if i opt for bpi vs. other banks i would have a lower DP (due to "free" insurance) and lower MA.
    compared 3 banks so far and bpi has the lowest dp and ma. pero kung hassle mag claim sa bpi, might skip their offer.

sana meron nakagamit na ng bpi insurance na makasagot.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    ^ okay naman Sir yung free insurance ng BPI. BPIMS din ako before pero 1 year nga lang, di ako pumayag dun sa 3 years lock-in sa kanila advise na din ng friend ko. Since wala pa akong alam sa insurance before pumayag ako dun sa percentage deductible nila. Nung nag-claim kami, okay naman sila kaya lang 3 weeks na-process yung claim ko.

Pls Suggest Car Insurance Companies