New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 86 of 138 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096136 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by musica View Post
    Hello can anyone help me to which car insurance is the best. I have a toyota vios 2014 1.3J. My current insurance is comonwealth at gusto ko na itong palitan

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App
    Para sa akin Prudential Guarantee Assurance ang pinakaBest so far.hehe kasi un palang natry naming insurance e. pero nakapagClaim kami sa flooded car namin, total loss, at reasonable ang binigay nilang offer sir. Tas pag sa BDO ka sir my 0% interest monthly installment pa.

2. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Pa quote 2014 toyota altis g compre with AOG. Thanks in advance

3. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by grand kotse View Post
    Pa quote 2014 toyota altis g compre with AOG. Thanks in advance
    will send sir

4. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Don't get Standard Insurance unless you want to pay P5,000 for participation. God damn it!

5. Join Date
    May 2014
    bpi ba fixed participation fee, how much? or perecentage based ba sya?

6. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    I don't know why some of you were charged 5K by Standard Insurance but here are snapshots of my LOA from last year's claim of my Honda Pilot. These LOA's represent only parts of my claim and there were several issued to complete my repairs.

loa-snapshot-.jpg

loa-snapshot2.jpg

The only reason I could think of being charged that much is probably for cars that are 3 years and above of w/c parts are subject to higher costs based on the fine print of our policy. I did mention in a different thread that this claim was originally 400k but of course I left the haggling between the Casa and Standard Insurance. In the end they gave me all my requests and it only cost a small participation fee of 3K.

7. Join Date
    Jun 2013
    I prefer getting insurance from the casa mismo (in house insurance). When you make a claim for repirs, casa insurance normally replace the parts instead of just repairing them. This is specially true for body damage. Other insurance company kasi would just send your vehicle sa mga tabi tabing auto shop para makatipid sila sa repair but the work is normally lousy. In house insurance might be a little more expensive but at least you get better service in return. This has been my experience with the in house insurance of Wheels inc. In e. Rodriguez and other casa.

8. Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by willyfernando View Post
    I don't know why some of you were charged 5K by Standard Insurance but here are snapshots of my LOA from last year's claim of my Honda Pilot. These LOA's represent only parts of my claim and there were several issued to complete my repairs.

The only reason I could think of being charged that much is probably for cars that are 3 years and above of w/c parts are subject to higher costs based on the fine print of our policy. I did mention in a different thread that this claim was originally 400k but of course I left the haggling between the Casa and Standard Insurance. In the end they gave me all my requests and it only cost a small participation fee of 3K.
    Toyota Shaw advised that my company car, 2014 Altis, came with free first year insurance. So do I have a choice with my pending claim now?

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Ever since sa standard din mga kotse namin then one time back in 1st year college nabanga kotse ko while park. Pahirapan mag claim..so since then we haven't dealt with them..balasubas yan standard insurance.

10. Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by H1Tman View Post
    Toyota Shaw advised that my company car, 2014 Altis, came with free first year insurance. So do I have a choice with my pending claim now?
    Because free insurance yung nakuha ninyo, via percentage deductible/participation fee po talaga yung binigay sa inyo kasi mas mura ang premium kapag percentage deductible. Wala na po talaga kayong magagawa kung di bayaran yung P 4500 na hinihingi sa inyo na participation fee.

Pls Suggest Car Insurance Companies