New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Feb 2009
    Hello guys,

Nabasag nung sister ko ung tail lights while reverse parking, covered ba ito ng insurance, if so paano ko kaya iki-claim to? Ndi ko pa ito mai-file since Im out of the country and my flight is tomorrow pa - Sept 12. Tinawag daw nya sa Mazda service center, ang sabi 12k if tail light is LED type and 6k if Bulb type which I'm not sure of kung alin dun, my car is a 2009 Mazda 3 by the way.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Impulze View Post
    Hello guys,

Nabasag nung sister ko ung tail lights while reverse parking, covered ba ito ng insurance, if so paano ko kaya iki-claim to? Ndi ko pa ito mai-file since Im out of the country and my flight is tomorrow pa - Sept 12. Tinawag daw nya sa Mazda service center, ang sabi 12k if tail light is LED type and 6k if Bulb type which I'm not sure of kung alin dun, my car is a 2009 Mazda 3 by the way.
    Well, you can also check how much the tail light assemble costs at shops outside the casa. Typical casa prices are bloated by 200% or more from real world figures.

Check with the insurance company on the amount you will have to pay (participation) as well.
    Last edited by ghosthunter; September 11th, 2009 at 10:10 PM.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    matagal na ko agent ng insurance. bale pwede mo yan i-claim pagawa ka ng affidavit. or ask your agent to process it for you. samin kasi kami na nag poprocess nyan.. extra service na para sa clients namin.

the thing is may participation ka.. most likely nasa .5% ng amount insured. if yor car is insured at 700k. you have to shoulder. 3,500. so if the amount of the tail light is 6,000 you will be getting 2,500 from the insurance.. plus wait ka ng processing time not more than 2 weeks.

text me if you have more questions.. i can surely give you an idea.. 0917-2573388

4. Join Date
    Aug 2010
    guys, p help nga din ako, 1st time ko p lang mag claim ng insurance, accidentally kasi n banga ni misis ung kotse, nag obtain ng scratches at dent, panu b mag claim ng comprehensive insurance, malayan ang insurance ko..tnx

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE="4"]REMINDER: do not post messages in SMS/TXT shortcut format.

Read the rules.

Ignorance of the rules is NOT an excuse.

Repeated offenses will lead to banning.
    [/SIZE]

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by drifter027 View Post
    guys, p help nga din ako, 1st time ko p lang mag claim ng insurance, accidentally kasi n banga ni misis ung kotse, nag obtain ng scratches at dent, panu b mag claim ng comprehensive insurance, malayan ang insurance ko..tnx
    self accident or was another car was involved?

If self-accident, you will need a notarized affidavit.

If another car was involved, a police report.

Also include clear pictures of the damages plus make sure the plate number of the car can be seen in one or more of the pictures.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    self accident or was another car was involved?

If self-accident, you will need a notarized affidavit.
    Check first with your insurer. Normally a accident statement will do.
    Check your policy if it includes a Accident Statement Form.

If another car was involved, a police report.

Also include clear pictures of the damages plus make sure the plate number of the car can be seen in one or more of the pictures.
    Yes.

Nabasag ung tail lights while parking, how to claim insurance?