Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 20
Like Tree1Likes

Thread: Metrobank car loan promo

  1. #1
    Tsikot Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    General Santos City
    Posts
    174

    Default Metrobank car loan promo

    Any details about this, like interest rates and other attractive offers?

    Surely this would be welcome by wannabe car buyers.

    Would this promo have some substantial or just cosmetic advertisement?

    ......................


    Metrobank boosts loan activities
    By Doris Dumlao
    Philippine Daily Inquirer
    First Posted 00:24:00 06/30/2009

    MANILA, Philippines—Local banking giant Metropolitan Bank and Trust Co. seeks to boost its consumer lending portfolio with a quarter-long car sale program that offers affordable and customized loan packages for new car buyers.
    Metrobank yesterday announced the return of its “MetroCar Great Rates Sale” which will run from July 3 to Sept. 30.
    It will be launched on July 3 at the Power Plant Mall in Rockwell, Makati City.
    “From a successful turnout of the first sale two years ago, this is very timely given the low interest rates scenario and the new car models that just came out; the desire for people to buy a car is just there,” said Wennie Oliveros, head of Metrobank’s consumer lending group.
    Under the MetroCar program, financing for as much as 80 percent of net selling price of a vehicle is offered alongside different packages to meet specific needs.
    “MetroCar addresses concerns on affordability and flexibility. Our rates are very competitive, and borrowers have the option to choose repayment terms anywhere from 12 months to 60 months,” Oliveros added.
    Participating car dealers include Honda Makati, Hyundai Global City, Isuzu Inteco Quezon Ave., Mitsubishi Citimotors, Nissan UN Ave., Motor Image Pilipinas (Subaru), Lexus Manila Inc., Toyota Cubao Inc. and Toyota Manila Bay.
    ADVERTISEMENTS

  2. #2
    Одна из черт возьми 1D4LV's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Mkt-LP
    Posts
    13,116

    Default Re: Metrobank car loan promo

    financing is 80%, so it means, you have to shell out 20%... imho, other banks can go as low as 15% DP.

    with regards to the interest rates, tingin ko pare pareho lang yan... commercial rates eh. kung may difference yan, baka slight difference lang.

    tingin ko advertising hype lang yan. shop around for the best rates possible.

  3. #3
    A pain to maintain Wh1stl3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Rizal
    Posts
    1,068

    Default Re: Metrobank car loan promo

    Quote Originally Posted by willvill View Post
    Any details about this, like interest rates and other attractive offers?

    Surely this would be welcome by wannabe car buyers.

    Would this promo have some substantial or just cosmetic advertisement?

    ......................


    Metrobank boosts loan activities
    By Doris Dumlao
    Philippine Daily Inquirer
    First Posted 00:24:00 06/30/2009

    MANILA, Philippines—Local banking giant Metropolitan Bank and Trust Co. seeks to boost its consumer lending portfolio with a quarter-long car sale program that offers affordable and customized loan packages for new car buyers.
    Metrobank yesterday announced the return of its “MetroCar Great Rates Sale” which will run from July 3 to Sept. 30.
    It will be launched on July 3 at the Power Plant Mall in Rockwell, Makati City.
    “From a successful turnout of the first sale two years ago, this is very timely given the low interest rates scenario and the new car models that just came out; the desire for people to buy a car is just there,” said Wennie Oliveros, head of Metrobank’s consumer lending group.
    Under the MetroCar program, financing for as much as 80 percent of net selling price of a vehicle is offered alongside different packages to meet specific needs.
    “MetroCar addresses concerns on affordability and flexibility. Our rates are very competitive, and borrowers have the option to choose repayment terms anywhere from 12 months to 60 months,” Oliveros added.
    Participating car dealers include Honda Makati, Hyundai Global City, Isuzu Inteco Quezon Ave., Mitsubishi Citimotors, Nissan UN Ave., Motor Image Pilipinas (Subaru), Lexus Manila Inc., Toyota Cubao Inc. and Toyota Manila Bay.
    Last time I checked, lowest rate by MBTC was less than 6% p.a. for 5 year terms. It gets higher the shorter the loan term.

  4. #4
    Tsikot Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    10

    Default Re: Metrobank car loan promo

    i got my mitsubishi lancer glx through metrobank.
    im really happy.

    i got a 3 year loan (one month advance)

    total interest rate 15.8% for 3 years.

    chattel mortgage is ridiculously low compared to the bloated chattel quoted by casa.

  5. #5
    A pain to maintain Wh1stl3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Rizal
    Posts
    1,068

    Default Re: Metrobank car loan promo

    I just checked with my local Metrobank, the rate is 4.33% p.a. for 1 year term, and it gets lower if you get it for more than 1 year up to 5 years. This is definitely a good rate.

  6. #6
    Tsikot Member Rank 3 innoBOB[09JmtG]'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Green City/Alabang/Laguna
    Posts
    665

    Default Re: Metrobank car loan promo

    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    I just checked with my local Metrobank, the rate is 4.33% p.a. for 1 year term, and it gets lower if you get it for more than 1 year up to 5 years. This is definitely a good rate.
    ang alam ko po tataas ung rate if you'll pay it for a longer time

  7. #7
    Tsikot Member CoolTruckDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    2

    Default Re: Metrobank car loan promo

    yeah guys... this one's real. I visited their booth at Powerplant mall
    and I was able to get a good deal from them.
    I don't know if they still have their booth there,
    pero you can check their branches naman, marami namang metrobank dyan eh. or check niyo tong site nilang to:
    www.metrocargreatratessale.com
    Goodluck sa inyo... I'm getting a Nissan Navarra!!! woohooo!!!!

  8. #8
    A pain to maintain Wh1stl3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Rizal
    Posts
    1,068

    Default Re: Metrobank car loan promo

    Quote Originally Posted by innoBOB[09JmtG] View Post
    ang alam ko po tataas ung rate if you'll pay it for a longer time
    Yup, mali pala ako. Over eager naman kasi itong branch manager ko, malabong magexplain haha. Eto yung rates per annum:

    12mos 5.05%
    18mos 7.60%
    24mos 11.02%
    36mos 16.90%
    48mos 22.96%
    60mos 29.61%

    So ang best deal talaga yung 1 year term.

  9. #9
    Tsikot Member Rank 2 badbadtz.carlo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Pasig City
    Posts
    627

    Default Re: Metrobank car loan promo

    Quote Originally Posted by Wh1stl3r View Post
    So ang best deal talaga yung 1 year term.
    kasi mahirap naman magfork out ng that much in a year.. unless mayaman ka talaga or 6figures na salary mo.

    say, yung kukunin ni CoolTruckDude na Navarra, kung 1.1M base price nito, kahit 50% down, 48K a month pa ren kailangan mong i-produce. mabigat..

  10. #10
    A pain to maintain Wh1stl3r's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Rizal
    Posts
    1,068

    Default Re: Metrobank car loan promo

    Yup, yun din nga sabi ko kay Ms Metrobank Manager. Parang baligtad, it makes more sense to lower the interest rate for longer loan terms because you are effectively booking more income for the bank. Naisip ko din lang baka historically, masama ang paying habits ng majority ng mga kumukuha ng long term loans. Ayaw din kasi ng bank magremata, lalo na pag sasakyan. Mahirap kasi maliquidate, nagdedepreciate pa.

    Sa US may 0% for 3 yar car loan sila, meron pa nga yatang negative (in the form of rebates/discounts), hehe. Pero most of the time big 3 vehicles yung mga naka sale. Pero yung mga Toyota rin daw nagbababa na nga prices. Sana dito rin, di ko alam bakit nagtataas pa sila hehe

    Pero not much difference yung mga rates ha. Lumalabas
    12mos 5.05%
    18mos 5.07%
    24mos 5.51%
    36mos 5.63%
    48mos 5.74%
    60mos 5.92%
    per annum. I apologize, typo yung post ko sa taas na nilagay ko per annum. For the whole term period yun.

ADVERTISEMENTS

Receive Latest Cars For Sale Alerts via Email

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Tsikot Car Finder Latest Car Listings
Thousands of Tsikoteers see these ads everyday. Get better results with your car ads. Post your cars for sale at Tsikot Car Finder now!


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •