The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    I mean how many days?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    May 2010
    2-3days? Minsang isang araw lang at mahihintay mo pa.. Depende sa bangko and requirements mo yan. It would not really take long kase yan naman ang bread and butter ng banko, ang mga loans..

Kung naiinip ka sa pinagpasahan mo, then try other banks..

3. Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by JonJon Villegas View Post
    From your experiences, days ba inaabot Sa pag approve Ng application?

1 day lang,, siguro depende rin sa mga info na ibinigay mo ang pag aprove,

4. Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Maaprovecba?

Nung una akala ko Russian language, hehehehe

On whether maapprove ka o hindi sa bangko will also depend on your relationship with the bank, especially the bank manager

5. Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    Maaprovecba?

On whether maapprove ka o hindi sa bangko will also depend on your relationship with the bank, especially the bank manager

My mother has a good relationship with a bank manager ( not a love affair, she's old ..joke ) kakatapos lng nya last year ng housing loan, 5 years term. Do you think she can get me a car loan or as a co-maker ko.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by 111prez View Post
    Maaprovecba?

This is true , pag maganda relationship mo sa bank manager madali ka maaprove..

My 2nd car naaprove agad in just half day. Nag email lang ako kng anu gusto ko sasakyan d rest bahala na sila.
    The next day release na un car

Sent from my MT11i using Tapatalk 2

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    I got approved with a brand new unit today from other bank, but I preferred the 2nd hand unit which is 2012 model. Hopefully maaprove yun.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by nightblind View Post
    yun nga din iniisip ko eh. wala naman problema sa pag bayad requirements lang. self-employed kasi ako pero wala po akong itr.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk - now Free
    dyan papasok mga assume balance, maraming ganyan na almost bnew pa rin naman.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by JonJon Villegas View Post
    I got approved with a brand new unit today from other bank, but I preferred the 2nd hand unit which is 2012 model. Hopefully maaprove yun.

2nd hand units carry a higher interest. I just got a 2nd hand unit last week and the interest was about 6.5% PA compared to the 4.0+% I got on may brand new purchase last December 2013. I got a repo unit from BDO and man it took a week longer to release because of the bank's internal paperwork. Banks work on a certain principle called KYC (know your client). If you have good credit card standing, stable cash management based on your bank statements and your bank manager can vouch for you, they can wave the ITR requirement as well. This was how I got approved on my first car loan. It was more of a bank offer than me needing a loan then. I guess the bank needed the business and I was fortunate to be offered the opportunity of a hassle free approval. Banks are very competitive nowadays and are willing to take more risks than before. To the TS, Go for it if you are confident that you can manage a car loan.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234