New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Mga sir, ok lng po ba ang mag abang ng mga car reposses ng bank....ano ang masasabi nyu kung itong mga ito ang iapply ko sa bank for car loan....ano po ba ang pros & cons.....any input regarding the topic is highly appreciated. TIA

2. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Hi, my car just got repossessed and i want to get it back. Tips on how po sana. Already spoke with the bank and was advised to send a request letter for redemption anyone who has previous experience and actually got their car back?

3. Join Date
    Jul 2015
    A friend of mine na repo ung car nila,pina bayaran ng whole ung mga lapse payment with penalty tapos na balik na ung auto.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    would you know po if mga ilang percent usually yun penalty? may storage fees po kaya? And how long did it take for them to get it back. Sobrang nagpapanic na po kasi ako. Kasi the bank told me na subject for approval pa daw after sending the request letter.

5. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    ^ Read your contract. Penalty fees are there. Instead of flooding the threads try reading again the contract as most of your questions are there. You may ask your bank officer for the detailed fees you need to pay to get the car back. AFAIK that's usually lapsed months + monthly interest fee + penalty fees.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2007
    *Zombie: Tama si Sebastian....nasa contract mo lahat ng tinatanong mo...lahat computations nandoon, basahin mo na lang and share mo sa thread if you want.

7. Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Goodluck. Hope you get it back. What kind of car is it?

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by Mentos View Post
    Mga sir, ok lng po ba ang mag abang ng mga car reposses ng bank....ano ang masasabi nyu kung itong mga ito ang iapply ko sa bank for car loan....ano po ba ang pros & cons.....any input regarding the topic is highly appreciated. TIA
    My experience with PSBank is ok naman, I got a very good price for my unit, though, sobrang taas as in ridiculously high ng interest rate nila, plus yung mga incidental fees, like compre insurance, cancel/transfer ng mortgage and registration, yung mortgage fee inabot ako ng extra 50K(+/-) para sa mga incidentals, pero, since mura yung acquisition cost ko, pag dating sa dulo, fair deal pa din para sa akin. Dapat lang alam mo lahat ng dapat mong bayaran para di ka mabigla/magulat sa transaction.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Mentos View Post
    My experience with PSBank is ok naman, I got a very good price for my unit, though, sobrang taas as in ridiculously high ng interest rate nila, plus yung mga incidental fees, like compre insurance, cancel/transfer ng mortgage and registration, yung mortgage fee inabot ako ng extra 50K(+/-) para sa mga incidentals, pero, since mura yung acquisition cost ko, pag dating sa dulo, fair deal pa din para sa akin. Dapat lang alam mo lahat ng dapat mong bayaran para di ka mabigla/magulat sa transaction.

9. Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by zombiebride View Post
    would you know po if mga ilang percent usually yun penalty? may storage fees po kaya? And how long did it take for them to get it back. Sobrang nagpapanic na po kasi ako. Kasi the bank told me na subject for approval pa daw after sending the request letter.
    I think the bank should give you weeks/few days to redeem your car and settle your issues with the payments. Mukang tinatakot ka nung officer or trip niya kunin yung na repo sayo. Try talking to someone higher. Fees differ on which bank and contract. Goodluck bro, hope you get it back.

Quote Originally Posted by zombiebride View Post
    I think the bank should give you weeks/few days to redeem your car and settle your issues with the payments. Mukang tinatakot ka nung officer or trip niya kunin yung na repo sayo. Try talking to someone higher. Fees differ on which bank and contract. Goodluck bro, hope you get it back.

10. Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Quote Originally Posted by Sebastian Bach View Post

I understand. Pero would there be a chance na hindi ko na sya makuha or denied of my request? Im willing to pay naman all the charges and stuff.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast