New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Which Car Insurance is the best and cheapest in the market?

- area is centered in Metro Manila

Yung sanang madaling mag claim and walang exception sana....all acts included.

Thanks in advance....

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    experience ko na pinakamura is from AMON insurance. i don't know if its a big company or not, but they charged me around 5k for my singkit before. nung nabangga, wala naman hassle sa repair. pinasok ko lang yung oto sa accredited shop nila.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    AFAIK, standard naman ang rates ng insurance. Meaning, if the car is valued at around 180k, kahit saang insurance mo siya ipasok, HALOS pare-pareho ang rates na ibibigay nila sa iyo, magkakatalo na lang sa riders or payment terms. And of course, sa customer service.

But I could be wrong though. Am just basing my post dun sa insurance guy namin dito. Our firm has an insurance broker kasi as an affiliate.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    most that I know na mura will often give you a hard time sa collection or repairs when the time comes.

PGA is so far the best value-for-money insurance company na nagamit ko.... when the damage is above P10,000k, they can squeeze in the participation fee sa cost so you don't have to shoulder anything (happen to me when I have to replace a broken windshield of my service frontier). Sa Casa pa ang repair nito.

unfortunately kung below P10K lang yun, gagastos ka pa rin (nung dati participation was P2000 lang now yata nasa P5000 na) ng participation cost.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Kami may suking ahente. From comparing with those who go direct, our broker is able to find the best value company -- nag-iiba din siya minsan eh --tapos parehas pa or lower ang cost! The best part is, siya ang nakikipag-usap regarding claim issues kaya everything's a breeze. Sa experience naman niya between companies, the bigger ones have similar rates pero hindi lahat ay madaling kausap pag claims na ang topic. And the priciest ones I've seen so far are 'casa' insurance -- pero hindi lahat ha.

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    *pup2
    you've got PM

7. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    walang best or cheapest. halos pare-pareho rates ng non-life insurance companies. hindi sila pwedeng mag-taas ng hust or mag-baba ng hust ng presyo kasi yari sila sa Insurance Commission. Cheapest? TPL at PhP 500. kahit sinong insurance company meron nyan.

8. Join Date
    Nov 2009
    The best insurance are the ones na comprehensive, with Acts of God, at may roadside assistance. Price wise pareho lang naman, give or take a few hundreds.

One tip para bumaba ang premium: increase the participation. I do this with my insurance. Higher deductible means lower premiums. This also means I am betting that I WOULDN'T be in an accident since I'm a careful driver. Higher premiums/ lower deductible means you're betting you will get in an accident.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    im currently using philam, so far ok naman sya. they have roadside assistance even outside metro manila. when i had an accident, isang tawag lang and within 30 minutes andyan na yung towing truck. yung accident ko costs around 120thou. na approve sya within 3 weeks. not sure kung mabilis yun.

10. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    I would suggest getting car insurance from well-known companies that have been in the business for a long time already.
    Avoid fly-by-night companies.
    The cheapest premium is not necessarily the best one. Sure they may be cheap but when you file a claim, will they be easy to talk to?
    It's best to research on the insurance company first.

Check out my blog for more information: Car Insurance Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Best and Cheapest Motor Car Insurance: Base from your experience