New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Hi people! Looking for some advice and tips on what insurance company offers the best deal for a compre insurance and is accredited at mitsu casa...tnx...

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    try the tsikot sponsor..direct link

3. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    yeah...actually i have them on my list...i jst havnt confirmed yet if they allow repairs at mitsu casa...

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by freelance View Post
    yeah...actually i have them on my list...i jst havnt confirmed yet if they allow repairs at mitsu casa...
    Yes, they allow repairs at Mitsubishi casa, as long as the age of the vehicle is within two years from the time of purchase at the dealership.

If the vehicle is already more than two years old, they'll direct you to their accredited four-star shops (Gawa Agad centers).
    Last edited by Bogeyman; July 17th, 2008 at 12:09 PM.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    tnx bro ...now i just have to compare their quote with other insurance company...

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    when i had my car fresh from the casa. i had it insured via Malayan.

7. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    copy that...tnx...pro d ba medyo mahal mg quote malayan?

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    ^^ mejo. but i had no choice then. i got the car via company car loan and i have to follow the company policies. by then malayan was the accredited insurance company.

you can also try Mapfre-Insular. Rates are lower than Malayan and is accredited also by Mitsu.

9. Join Date
    Oct 2007
    hi, you can try Generali our policies are 10 year casa repair. well most policies
    are now. you can email me for a free non commitment quote. just send me a copy of your or/cr and the fair market value that you want for you car.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Quote Originally Posted by 1D4LV View Post
    ^^ mejo. but i had no choice then. i got the car via company car loan and i have to follow the company policies. by then malayan was the accredited insurance company.

you can also try Mapfre-Insular. Rates are lower than Malayan and is accredited also by Mitsu.

tnx bro. wil try to ask them for a quotation, bka mas makamura ako.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Accredited Mitsu Car Insurance