New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Hey guys tanong ko lang kung sino sa inyo ang nakasubok na ng dynotab? Balak ko kasing bumili nito but i'm still a little
    skeptical, kaya im still searching if there are any of you na nakasubok na nito, if yes, i'd like to hear about your comments pls. thanks :D

DYNO-TAB | HOME | DYNO-TAB | HOME

there's the link if u want to know more.

2. Join Date
    Mar 2008
    well, it did say it's "similar to other well-known brands of bottle products" (i think this is the only true statement in that ad.). i suppose they admit that, for the average motorist like you and me, it doesn't work, either. or maybe it does work, but not good enough as to justify the price.. and i noticed the ad doesn't tell us what the product is, only what it promises to do.. for all we know, it's castor oil (again! shades of x...). heh heh. notice that the ad doesn't tell us what it is, shows no numbers regarding before and after, no mode of function, and the only claims are from those it paid to certify... i mean, all the signs are there..
    but in fairness, i haven't heard of it. which is strange, because if it's as good as it claims to be, why haven't we heard of it since it was recognized by the automotive aftermarket industry association six years ago (as what..., i wonder?) ?
    my 88 centavos' worth..

3. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    If you have the right gasoline and oil, you don't need any of that. Maybe if you're still using mineral oil and have no place to get Blaze or V-Power, you could buy some of that, but obviously, the answer to the question: "Better base oil / fuel or more additives" is obvious.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

4. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Parang MPG-Caps din ito.
    Fasten your seatbelt! Or else... Driven To Thrill!

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBurn77 View Post
    Hey guys tanong ko lang kung sino sa inyo ang nakasubok na ng dynotab? Balak ko kasing bumili nito but i'm still a little
    skeptical, kaya im still searching if there are any of you na nakasubok na nito, if yes, i'd like to hear about your comments pls. thanks :D

If you have time to read the garbage on that site... you might have time to read the link below as well which will help tell you what is truth and what is garbage.

LINK: Fuel saving - a professional engineer's view

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackBurn77 View Post

If you have time to read the garbage on that site... you might have time to read the link below as well which will help tell you what is truth and what is garbage.

LINK: Fuel saving - a professional engineer's view

7. Join Date
    Jun 2011
    sir d naman effective yan... sayang pera mo... ive tried almost all fuel saving device pati yan tablet na yan..., etc... wala akong nakuhang savings kung meron man 1 percent!!! lahat fake!!! the the best lang na nasubukan ko eh adding 2t oil to your petrol or diesel fuel sa 200ml na 2t good for 50 liters of fuel... just check it sa internet mga forum maganda po feedback... pero kung may savings din nasa max. 5percent lang... the good thing about 2t is it protect and clean the engine and the injection pump and its very cheap and after a few kms. you can see and feel the difference... proven na ito sa international motoring public....

by the way im using the castrol 2t oil.. ordinary one... its 30pesos per 200 ml...

sir anyone from this thread have tried poweroil? its new sa ph. market and retails for 2.8t pesos... its only an oil additive... check it at sulit... gusto ko try... pero baka puro pangako lang ito....

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    [SIZE="4"]REMINDER: do not post messages in SMS/TXT shortcut format & grammar. Use proper sentenses and paragraph construction. If your posted message is hard to read, less people will read it & respond.

Read the RULES.

Ignorance is NOT an excuse.

Repeated offenses will lead to banning.
    [/SIZE]