New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 40 of 51 FirstFirst ... 3036373839404142434450 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    ^^

ang isasagot niya sayo it's still being perfected

--

anyway if the thing really works the before&after tests should be night and day

yung sa kanya parang 12 MN and 4 AM eh

2. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    tapos sasabihin niya sayo "maniwala ka may nagbago... it's mysterious... unexplainable..."

3. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    NUVI-NUVI people, I have at home a carby fed 1984 W123 200G M102 engine. 2.0 litre engine, 4 speed manual transmission. Estimated fuel consumption is 6-8 kilometers/litre in a mixed cycle.

If you people are "REAL" in all your technical mumbo-jumbo blabber in here, provide me with one (FOR FREE) of your gizmos and we'll see. I'll return it to you, don't worry! If I'm convinced of the results, I'll join your ranks. But until then, all this is just a crock load of bull.

PM me anytime.
    Last edited by lowslowbenz; June 14th, 2012 at 03:04 PM.

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by light2light View Post
    Bro, there's a "learning' period for carb engines. Hindi ganuon kadali.
    WTF???

Were you born yesterday? Or are you just pretending you know engines?

I've been tinkering with engines big or small since the 1980's, I've overhauled engines the size of your house!

It's just now, I learned that those engines had "learning periods". They're not tweetum kid 5 year olds, are they?

5. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    kaya di sineseryoso ng gobyerno eh

tapos siya pa galit sa gobyerno

6. Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    WTF???

Were you born yesterday? Or are you just pretending you know engines?

I've been tinkering with engines big or small since the 1980's, I've overhauled engines the size of your house!

It's just now, I learned that those engines had "learning periods". They're not tweetum kid 5 year olds, are they?
    Shhhhhh...

Let's give him a chance to explain. I've got popcorn in the microwave for everyone.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    niky, bro, easier said than done. When the two devices were removed, our baseline was 20K/l. Sana, less than 15K/l lang. It will take an undetermined length of time to revert to normal. This is a big problem.

Kung balik agad ang baseline na 13K/l, wala sanang problema. Pero mataas pa at hindi bumabalik agad sa previous baseline. The transition between B-A would be a data error, di ba? UP-VRTL do not have the luxury of time, they want to finish the test in a day, if possible. Their test protocol is A-B only. No A-B-A. We have two dilemmas here. Any suggestions? tnx

The Kia Pride is using a carb engine. It is a pure mechanical engine. There is nothing for the engine to "unlearn". The moment you unplug your gadget from it, it should revert back to it's original parameters within a few seconds.

Claiming it would take a long time to "revert to normal" is just a baseless excuse.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Bayad na yong P25K para sa isang diesel vehicle. Sana, hindi na madagdagan ito, lalo na if we will request for extension. A-B protocol lang. Ang kailangan ni GH at mga ibang enthusiast ay ABA. Baka hindi sasangayon ang UP if we will request for ABA.

Go anywhere in the world. The standard is ABA for proper testing. It's even done in high school laboratories. Why should it be less in the real world?

9. Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    The Kia Pride is using a carb engine. It is a pure mechanical engine. There is nothing for the engine to "unlearn". The moment you unplug your gadget from it, it should revert back to it's original parameters within a few seconds.

Claiming it would take a long time to "revert to normal" is just a baseless excuse.
    so his device doesnt really work

no difference with or without the device

10. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Go anywhere in the world. The standard is ABA for proper testing. It's even done in high school laboratories. Why should it be less in the real world?
    I work for this company: SGS - When You Need To Be Sure

Now, Mr. NUVI-NUVI ... What kind of testing do you want?

My offer still stands on the car.

Im just a PM away.