New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

1. Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Mga bossing.... nakita ko lang to sa ibang forum.

DIY Fuel Ionizer for real cheap. Really works.

May naka try naba nito na tsikoters?

TIA

2. Join Date
    Jul 2013
    A diy fuel ionizer made from ordinary magnets really works. i should know; i had experimented with magnets on the fuel line for many months and it works, up to a certain level. you could save 5 - 10% gas or diesel. this, however, is not enough to praise these magnets. i have found out that applying a pulsing field (electronic) in the 3hz to 12hz region will ionize fuel molecules (10-30% savings.) remember that the pulse should be a square wave (not sine or triangular).

another way to save fuel is to ionize the air molecules in the air induction system.

this is the gist of our invention (the nuvitron + the nuvimate). it is actually a two-technology in one device. we made the electromagnetic device ionize the fuel positively while the electrostatic device ionize the fuel particles negatively. when the two elements are mixed in the mixing chamber, a higher level of mixing is attained, thus, higher combustion. the combined ionizers could save up to 40%+ of gas/diesel.

this principle could be experimented by tsikoteers for their cars; please do not produce it on a commercial scale since the invention was filed last 2008 (unity of invention); producing it on a commercial scale is against the law, unless we allow you in writing. pls see our thread(the comments were not actually pleasing to read) for further info, pls see: nuvisys dot blogspot dot com. thank you.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    here
    we
    go
    again
    !!!!!

mods, pwede ba i-ban itong mga ito?

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    ^^^
    ^^

Nuvi-nuvi nn naman?

The only way for a car to REALLY save on fuel is to just park it in your garage and stare at it the whole day.

REALLY!