New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    + 1 on the pajero FM. Battle ready.

2. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    +2 on the Pajero. Since you mentioned that it would only be used for city driving, power is not really very important as there is no.place to use it. The Pajero has lots of torque, and that's what really matters. I find the FM's design really timeless. Despite originating from the early 90s, it still manages to look upscale.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

3. Join Date
    May 2006
    Yup..basic, no frills, maraming piyesa surplus o bago, maraming mekaniko na marunong gumawa, ang bilib ako yung ilalim may bakal na plating, tindi talaga. As long as the shocks are still original, best riding old school SUV. Panalo yung soft setting pag sa highway para kang dinuduyan..

Namimiss ko lang ata FM ko..hehe

4. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    don/t get korean suv it's a pain in the ass
    Pain in the ass kasi laging binubusinahan ang mabagal na crosswind mo hehehehe! O bawal pikon dito, joke lang!

If korean cars are bad then why do we still see gen 1 starexes and gen 1 sorentos running on the roads?

Back to topic: gen 2 and gen 2.5 santa fes still go for higher than 800k so di kaya ng budget ni ts. FM pajero na. Space and comfort.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by yebo View Post
    Pain in the ass kasi laging binubusinahan ang mabagal na crosswind mo hehehehe! O bawal pikon dito, joke lang!

If korean cars are bad then why do we still see gen 1 starexes and gen 1 sorentos running on the roads?

Back to topic: gen 2 and gen 2.5 santa fes still go for higher than 800k so di kaya ng budget ni ts. FM pajero na. Space and comfort.
    Did I say I have a Crosswind
    baka namang Sorento mo palagi na sa CASA

BTW what I mean is their after sales service and warranty claims

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008

Pasok na ang gen 2 SF bro. Gen 2.5 ang umaabot ng 800k and above.

Though Hyundai casas suck, their cars really don't so it isn't really a big factor if you don't casa maintain your cars, especially if it's already out of warranty.

Sent from my GT-I9100 using Tapatalk 2

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by crosswind View Post
    Did I say I have a Crosswind
    baka namang Sorento mo palagi na sa CASA

BTW what I mean is their after sales service and warranty claims
    E di naman malinaw post mo kasi, sabi mo korean suv not hyundai aftersales. HARI lang ang pain in the ass, not Hyundai per se. Kia Philippines (Columbian Automotive) and their dealers, afaik and as per experience, is a lot easier to deal with.

non-casa maintained na sorento ko. I junk the warranty on all my vehicles after 30,000 km.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Pain in the ass kasi laging binubusinahan ang mabagal na crosswind mo hehehehe!
    Dami ko tawa dyan hahahaha

BTT Mitsubishi Pajero 2nd gen is the best
    with the GPS security thingy, soft,medium and hard suspension modes
    2.8 engine w/125 hp
    Are you considering the Chevrolet Tahoe and 1st gen trailblazer

9. Join Date
    May 2011
    As the TS for this thread im happy for this thread to be closed.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Used - 07-08 Ford Explorer vs 07-08 Ford Everest vs 10-11 Mazda CX-7 vs 08 Fortuner v