New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 10 of 17 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    I also dont find the tb or the mux big.. Pwede pa ave.
    they are the biggest of the mid size suv. if we compare it to our suburban yes 2012 suburban is bigger, compare it with our traverse 2010 hell yes bigger and much more comfy inside- tbz is a bit cramp iniside- but that's just me.- but i wont ford floods using those full size suv 's.

almost same size as the explorer(katabi ng tbz sa garage) and prado- tbz a little small but only a little.

rfb tbz- good reviews and this is built for tropical climate.
    rfb future isuzu- kasi buhay pa hanggang ngayon ang pinaka una namin suv 1991 trooper(cheaper than the pajero back then), sana ganun pa din katindi ang isuzu

2. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by glenn manikis View Post
    I also dont find the tb or the mux big.. Pwede pa ave.
    The MU-X, so far, seems to have more space than the Trailblazer. The seat-backs themselves seem thinner, which helps give extra legroom.

Will confirm this tomorrow with a visit to the Chevrolet dealership.

-

And both have a lot more space than the competition. The Fort's 3rd row is very tight in comparison. The Montero's second row is much narrower (due to the intrusive wheel-wells) and the third row sucks. The Everest has a longer wheelbase, but the seats are too low to the floor, and the third row is on the floor.

So far, looks like the MU-X is the biggest in the class on the inside. The third row actually feels like it has the same space as the Grand Santa Fe... will have to compare that tomorrow, too.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

3. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by niky View Post
    The MU-X, so far, seems to have more space than the Trailblazer. The seat-backs themselves seem thinner, which helps give extra legroom.

Will confirm this tomorrow with a visit to the Chevrolet dealership.

-

And both have a lot more space than the competition. The Fort's 3rd row is very tight in comparison. The Montero's second row is much narrower (due to the intrusive wheel-wells) and the third row sucks. The Everest has a longer wheelbase, but the seats are too low to the floor, and the third row is on the floor.

So far, looks like the MU-X is the biggest in the class on the inside. The third row actually feels like it has the same space as the Grand Santa Fe... will have to compare that tomorrow, too.
    Can you confirm if the 3rd row foot well is "scalloped" on the MUX vs Trailblazer? Thanks :D

4. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Sa experience ko sa thrice na showroom visit (MU-X) and actual riding experience (TBZ) is yung 3rd row kapag 5'10" (my height) and above ang height mo, kailangan i-shoot yung paa mo sa butas ng 2nd row seat para maging comfortable ka. Then para sa 2nd row naman, i find the TBZ the biggest in its class kasi nakaka-dekwatro pa ako unlike sa Monty and Fort. Personal experience ko lang based on 2nd row space, TBZ>MU-X>Fort>Monty (never tried the everest yet kaya hindi ko alam kung saan ilalagay) (also i'm not a chevy SA hehehe )

5. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepcare View Post
    Sa experience ko sa thrice na showroom visit (MU-X) and actual riding experience (TBZ) is yung 3rd row kapag 5'10" (my height) and above ang height mo, kailangan i-shoot yung paa mo sa butas ng 2nd row seat para maging comfortable ka. Then para sa 2nd row naman, i find the TBZ the biggest in its class kasi nakaka-dekwatro pa ako unlike sa Monty and Fort. Personal experience ko lang based on 2nd row space, TBZ>MU-X>Fort>Monty (never tried the everest yet kaya hindi ko alam kung saan ilalagay) (also i'm not a chevy SA hehehe )
    usually the 3rd row passengers "have to" put their feet under the seats, this is normal hence the gap under the 2nd row seats.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Quote Originally Posted by StockEngine View Post
    usually the 3rd row passengers "have to" put their feet under the seats, this is normal hence the gap under the 2nd row seats.
    Ganun nga pansin ko sir sa TBZ seat. Ang problema talaga is medyo may kalaparan yung paa ko kaya mahirap ipasok. Speaking of 3rd rows pero medyo OT na ng kaunti, sa innova namin parang hindi naman "required". Medyo comfy naman maski hindi ipasok under the seat. Baka naka-adjust lang yung 2nd row namin sa innova kaya ganun yung experience ko.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Sleepcare View Post
    Sa opinion mo sir, 5'9" pababa ang height ay walang problema sa 3rd row? TIA

8. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Comparing mu-x LS-A Ph1,358,000 to Trailblazer LTX 1,588,888
    added features on MUX not on trailblazer LTX
    1. built in roofrail
    2. 7-inch Touchscreen display stereo
    3.10-inch Roof-mounted DVD Monitor
    4. projector headlight
    5. Electronic Stability Control
    6. Traction Control System
    7. Brake Assist (BA)
    8. Built in rear spoiler
    9. GPS Navigation System
    10.Dual, Automatic Climate Control with Rear Cooler Controls
    11.Powered Drivers Seat Adjustment -Six-way Powered
    12. leather wrapped steering wheel
    13. Powered folding side mirror
    14. out of stock

sa mga nag mamadali trailblazer

9. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by elkabong View Post
    1. built in roofrail
    4. projector headlight
    7. Brake Assist (BA)
    8. Built in rear spoiler
    9. GPS Navigation System
    10.Dual, Automatic Climate Control with Rear Cooler Controls
    11.Powered Drivers Seat Adjustment -Six-way Powered
    12. leather wrapped steering wheel
    13. Powered folding side mirror
    14. out of stock

sa mga nag mamadali trailblazer
    MU-X para sa mga gustong makatipid ng more than 200K.

10. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by elkabong View Post
    1. built in roofrail
    4. projector headlight
    7. Brake Assist (BA)