New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    with the emergence of cool looking vans like the grandia and starex, i begin to wonder which is the better van in terms of looks, economy (fuel consumption), resale value etc. i've been looking for reviews and comparison between the two but to no avail. in case there is an existing thread please do merge. tnx

2. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by redMD View Post
    with the emergence of cool looking vans like the grandia and starex, i begin to wonder which is the better van in terms of looks, economy (fuel consumption), resale value etc. i've been looking for reviews and comparison between the two but to no avail. in case there is an existing thread please do merge. tnx
    Bro wait for the HiAce SLWB highroof ..

3. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    ill go for the super grandia here...

parang overpriced na kasi yung starex eh... IMO

4. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Diba mas mura yung grand starex kesa super grandia.

Though, yun nga, may konting mali sa grand starex...

5. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    For the engine alone, it is the Grand Starex CRDi VGT.

6. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    is there anyone who can give us a review on these two vans? in terms of riding pleasure and capacity who stands out? parang massive kasi dating ng grandia (massive na ref ) na may maliliit na gulong. on the otherhand mas maporma dating ng starex

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    redMD.

Get a grey import Starex for the best deal. Dunno about the warranty though.
    iam3739.com

6 months/ 1 year dealer-warranty ata ng HVX's(gray) at 3-7 days ata balik pag may diperensya..

9. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    The old Starex rode too much like a boat for my taste. Okay in the city, but kind of sea-sickness inducing on long drives. The Grandia rides terribly... like a rock.

The new Starex is reportedly firmer... probably more on the Tucson side of things... firm, but not harsh. It's a much better buy than the Grandia, but if you're buying this for work (carrying lots of passengers), the Grandia is a decent buy... but it's just too unrefined and plasticky to warrant as a luxurious family car.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

10. Join Date
    Jul 2003
    the Grandia is a people hauler/carrier or commuter if you may say. If you are looking for a luxurious ride then look and find them on other models/braands.
    The Starex with the fourth row of seats is cramped.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
TOYOTA SUPER GRANDIA vs. HYUNDAI STAREX