New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Hi guys... I'm leaning on the Innova na because of you guys... =) Thank you so very much for all your comments, suggestions and opinions.. I really appreciate it a lot! About the Innova 'J' variant, kasi the price is 768k.. is it possible to include a power window and power lock? Kc the Innova 'E' costs 865k.. which is a huge difference.. and I just want to have a power window and power lock.. =) How much do you think Toyota will charge me for adding those 2 features?

2. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Been thinking of that too bro, thanks you observed that as well. Pero if you think about the resale value, people think of the model and not the accesories you put in. Since you buy J varaint, when you sell it's still a J variant. Any commnets guys?

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    looking at what the isuzu sales rep is doing to get the sale just shows you that its not selling very well since the innovas introduction, more people are buying the innova for a reason diba, its way better than the isuzu in most aspects. Plus the better resale value in the future.
    i read somewhere that the innova has water channels under the engine that would make it run under certain flood conditions.

4. Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Although nagagandahan ako sa new face ng XUV!!!

May bumili na ng innova dito sa office namin, kita ko sa parking lot at nilapitan ko. first time i saw it close up. its more upscale looking than an AUV... although parang mas matibay ang AUV sa rough roads natin sa pinas

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by cardo
    ... although parang mas matibay ang AUV sa rough roads natin sa pinas
    I think it's based on the same flatform(IMV ba?) used in Hilux and Hiace so I guess that it's also durable.

6. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    eto na lang pag-asa ng isuzu to match the innova...
    the isuzu axiom. kaya lang U.S. model to. bakit kaya di dalhin dito sa pinas.
    kelan kaya lalabas dito yung isuzu MU-7 (thai model)?

toyota has tipped the balance in their favor this time with their innova. just like the last time they did when they came out with the toyota revo in 1998 (yata) which totally wiped out the opposition from mitsu adventure and isuzu hilander.
    it took isuzu 3 years (2001) before they came out w/ their introduced the isuzu panther/crosswind. bakit kaya laging nahuhuli ang introduction ng models ng isuzu dito sa pinas? last november pa nilabas yung isuzu mu-7 sa thailand.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2003
    weather-weather lang yan, hehehe. ngayon sa innova, pero kung lalabas na ang mga bago ng mistu and isuzu mapapang iba na naman ang gusto ng masa. same attention sa mga old auv variants noon.

8. Join Date
    Jan 2005
    I been to that situation comparing Isuzu, toyota, Mitusbishi, I suggest do some drive test and also some research I'm sure it will influence you on a right decision I also consider yung reklamo ni kelvin nothing personal with Isuzu, I was just wondering duon sa offer na bakit they're offering a discounted rustproof duon sa car eh bago pa naman yun. Innova looks good, Saka yung engine kaya lang napansin ko sa demo unit here sa Megamall a week ago yung Ventilation ng Aircon ang Lapit sa Ceiling, baka later on dumihin ang Ceiling noon, and sana naman hindi kalampagin. Take your time, mahirap din mag dispose pag nandyan na yan.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by strayWOLF
    Hi guys... I'm leaning on the Innova na because of you guys... =) Thank you so very much for all your comments, suggestions and opinions.. I really appreciate it a lot! About the Innova 'J' variant, kasi the price is 768k.. is it possible to include a power window and power lock? Kc the Innova 'E' costs 865k.. which is a huge difference.. and I just want to have a power window and power lock.. =) How much do you think Toyota will charge me for adding those 2 features?

toyota will charge you a fortune to install an original power window and door locks.. baka umabot ng 35K yan..

meron nagsabi sa akin na mga 9K ang 2-front power windows (generic brand) sa banawe.. yung doorlock is less than 2K (generic brand din)..

10. Join Date
    Sep 2003
    Quote Originally Posted by epic
    Sabi ng casa, Innova can withstand 24" of flood water, cause the location of air intake ng air filter plus the ECD or CRD engine computer ata ay located in a higher position inside the van so hindi ito madali mabasa.... yan ang sabi saking lang
    BR,
    epic ;)
    i think both the crosswind and revo diesel can also withstand more than 24" of flood water dahil wala naman itong computer box and as long as above water ang air intake..

sa revo gas (1.8/2.0) .. meron computer box/ecu located inside the dashboard na ka-level ng passenger seat (knee area)

Page 5 of 14 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
Toyota Innova 'J' or Isuzu Crosswind 'XT'