Quote Originally Posted by wrek View Post
    which is better?
    Check the following links sir:

http://www.overlander.com.au/vehicle...el-Double-Take

safety issues:

http://www.euroncap.com/Content-Web-...n-new-cat.aspx

http://www.euroncap.com/tests/mitsubishi_l200/314.aspx

actual head to head test, see this video;

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duWD6TlEbHo&feature=related"]YouTube - Mitsubishi Vs Nissan Reality Best 3[/ame]

3. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    ok ung video ha! akala ko magbabanggaan na. hehe

4. Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Wrek,

I posted this at the Navara thread when I was asked why I shifted to Mitsu:

1. There was an incident about a month ago where I accidentally sideswiped the rear portion of a van. I was using my Sorento then. No serious damage on the van and my right front fender flare that is made of plastic only got some scratched marks and paint marks from the van. This incident made me imagined that if I were driving a Navara with the built-in fender flares, it would have suffered a more severe damage and the whole panel would have to be repaired and repainted. The Strada’s fender flares are separate pieces just like my Sorento and can be painted or replaced as a separate piece.

2. The Navara’s third bake light is positioned at the top of the rear window. Putting a canopy at the bed will make the third brake light useless. The Strada has its 3rd brake light at the tailgate.

3. Fixed rear window versus power rear window. I got to use my Strada’s power rear window today when my kids wanted to transfer from the backseat to the rear bed and vice versa.

4. The Strada offered here is almost the same as the ones offered in the European market. I think the only difference is the 4WD system wherein they get the superselect system while we only get the easy select. The Thai Navara has much less toys compared to its European version.

5. Lastly, I read about the NCAP crash test wherein the Navara got the lowest rating and the strada the highest. I also read about the second testing of the Navara where adjustments where made on the deployment of the airbags (but none on the structural integrity surrounding the pedals) and got a higher rating this time. These units are the European models and not the Thai units. I haven’t read any crash testing done on the Thai units so the safety issue is questionable.

5. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    I'd go with the Navarra, Nissans have a sterling reputation when it comes to pick-ups. I think the only thing that matches Nissans reputation is Isuzu

6. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    pero isnt the strada 4x2 basically an adventure with a different body?
    some one told me that the engine is the same 2.5 that the adventure uses...
    i think the navarra would be a better choice not only with the engine but also the interior, from the inside the strada feels just like any ordinary car, but the navarra is not just roomy but its also luxurious. personally, i prefer pick-ups from cars or suv's. and from all the pick-ups that i've ridden, the navarra has the roomiest cabin, and its 2nd row isnt torture to the people riding there... so my final verdict is..... Ford Ranger!

7. Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by kath1595 View Post
    pero isnt the strada 4x2 basically an adventure with a different body?
    I am not sure on this one, chassis? that's possible. Suspension? Definitely not.

some one told me that the engine is the same 2.5 that the adventure uses...
    Who told you that? I am not sure though, but I wouldn't believe in his statement until someone has a proof.

i think the navarra would be a better choice not only with the engine but also the interior, from the inside the strada feels just like any ordinary car, but the navarra is not just roomy but its also luxurious.
    Not being biased here, I just went inside a Navarra this afternoon. The whole brown colored interior looks 80's... The only issue with the Strada is the big plastic in the doors but again, it's good as a utilitarian.
    iam3739.com

8. Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Adventure can't possibly have the engine of Strada which is a common-rail turbo diesel type.

Adventure is an AUV so definitely, it can't have the expensive engine.

9. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Same engine talaga adventure and strada na 2.5L. Parehas 4d56 yun pero they added a CRDi head/turbo/ intercooler/ stronger internals(sabi nun SA) sa strada so its not like tinangal lang sa new old stock na adventure yun engine at sinalpak sa strada. So different engines na din sila. Labo ata nun reply ko Ah basta strada pa din ako NIssan kasi parang kahit bago labas ng model mukha luma pa din IMHO.ewan. Peace sa mga nissan fans haPero yun all new GT-R

10. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    bwahaha, tinira nyo talaga ung reply ko ah!
    any way, i dont remember his name pero he was the person who gives our bank approvals.
    Last edited by kath1595; April 7th, 2008 at 10:44 AM. Reason: wrong word

Page 1 of 8 12345 ... LastLast
Strada or Navarra