New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Hello guys,patulong naman sa pagpili,ano ba ang mas maganda considering power,comfort,fuel efficiency,parts,service. Actually yung pinsan ko talaga ang bibili,1st time kasi nila bibili ng sasakyan at ako ng napagtatanungan. Marami na rin akong nabasang pros and cons ng isuzu dito sa tsikot and actually bias talaga ako sa isuzu pero parang ang hirap pa rin mag-decide at base kasi sa mga nabasa kong negatives parang gusto ko i-suggest sa kanila yung innova na lang considering new model sya pero kung sa porma tsaka sa reliability parang mas ok ang sportivo(totoo ba yun). Ok na kaya yung radiator and pipes ng Sportivo? Magaganda kasi yung mga nabasa kong reviews tungkol sa Innova? May mga bad reviews na ba ang Innova? Thanks.

2. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    comfort, parts, service, power: innova
    fuel efficiency: sportivo

3. Join Date
    May 2005
    Get the Innova - Power, Comfort, New Vehicle, reliable, & lastly its a TOYOTA.

4. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Innova.

5. Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Siyempre ako Innova

6. Join Date
    Jun 2005
    I started a similar thread comparing Innova, Sportivo and Everest. It took me more than 1 month of actual check up, test drive and comparing their pros and cons. I'm pretty sure that more than a month of everyday comparo is more than enough to justify my choice. Go for Innova G M/T Gas!

Check this thread:

http://tsikot.yehey.com/forums/showthread.php?t=20047

7. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    innova comes from the present, sportivo is the past hiding behind a mask..

8. Join Date
    May 2005
    Sportivo=Drive like a truck. Innova=Drive like a car.

9. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    The only thing nice in the Sportivo is the really efficient engine, but a lousy automatic hampers performance. The Innova's D4-D should also be economical, and I'm pretty sure it's quicker than the Isuzu. The Toyota's automatic is easily more intelligent as well, so performance is just adequate. The manual is also great for traditional driving.

Gas or diesel, M/T or A/T, you can't go wrong with the Innova

10. Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by squala
    The only thing nice in the Sportivo is the really efficient engine, but a lousy automatic hampers performance.
    Not to mention rather expensive engine repairs and parts replacement. Oh, and don't forget the defects.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Sportivo or Innova?? Pls help