New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Just to mention the FC of the Lancer EX 1.6L AT... on my test drive, I got between 10 to 11km/L on my lead foot driving from Nasugbu to Manila. Only expressway taken during that drive was CAVITEX.

Super economy driving with the same car on the same road got us between 14km/L to 17km/L.
    That is great FC sir. I can only imagine what the M/T variant FC would reach.

2. Join Date
    May 2012
    Why not wait for the new focus sir para lang may comparison. Maganda yung hatch. Maganda din elantra pero doubtful ang after sales. Pero among the 3 ill pick the lancer the jazz is too girly for me

3. Join Date
    Aug 2006
    I'm happy with my Elantra 1.8GLS
    If your priority is space and practicality, I'd say Elantra 1.6

But if you're after sportiness/handling and old-school porma, Jazz or Lancer
    If tuning is in the horizon, go for Lancer

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

4. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    for me:

1. jazz
    2. lancer
    3. elantra

i agree, kung 1.8 elantra yung isa sa mga choices mo, no brainer, go for elantra

5. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Wow ang gaganda ng feedback nyo guys. I was surprised with the FC review on the lancer. I've read almost all comments on the lancer thread but there are no current reviews regarding FC, performance and suspension on EX 1.6 variant. I also noticed that mostly GTA variants ang nasa streets. I love the blue color of lancer ex (masculine talaga) and the HU kasi touchscreen with bluetooth pa. I just dont know kung mabigat bang dalhin ang lancer because of its body.

Sa Elantra naman, super swabe looks. Tama di nga sya pang binata kasi for me elegant talaga ang Elantra parang manager ang dating. May shift tronic ba elantra?
    Sayang kung may budget pa ako I'll get 1.8 model kaso sagad na ako sa 888K ng 1.6AT. Natapos ko na nga din pala reviews sa Elantra. Ok nmn magaganda ang comments except for some na minor lang naman.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by Brennt View Post
    Pasok ang jazz sa halos lahat ng criteria mo pero IMO pang binata siya. I'd go with the Elantra if I were you. spacious sa loob mas comfortable tsaka no worries in the next 5 years kase 5 years warranty :D Tsaka believe me, you'll need the trunk space kapag nagkaanak ka ;) Sa tingin ko mas safe din highway since galing ka palagi ng laguna.

As for the lancer, ok din siya kaya lang due na for a model change in the next 2 or 3 years.
    Hmmm... Pag 5 years warranty ba kasama parts and service? matagtag ba elantra? nabasa ko kasi sa elantra thread medyo di maganda suspension. Ano kaya mas matagtag JAZZ or Elantra?

Sa lancer naman, tama ka parang matagal na yung design ng model na yun. Baka nga magpalit na. Thanks!

7. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    Just to mention the FC of the Lancer EX 1.6L AT... on my test drive, I got between 10 to 11km/L on my lead foot driving from Nasugbu to Manila. Only expressway taken during that drive was CAVITEX.

Super economy driving with the same car on the same road got us between 14km/L to 17km/L.
    Wow! Sa Elantra nabasa ko 12-13K/L lang. mas matipid pala yung Lancer. musta nmn sir yung comfort and performance ng engine while cruising from NAsugbu to Manila? Di ba matagtag and feeling mabigat?

8. Join Date
    Jul 2012
    huli ka TeraBoy! hahahaha! for me i'd go with elantra 1.6 A/T. With a 6speed trasnsmission tingin ko tipid nito. With lancer haven't tried it pero parang mashadong bare for me. So Jazz wala ako masabi maganda talaga pero as what others said pang binata. For me as what i've told you before, the practical choice is the elantra then 17's or 18's ok na! hehehe!

9. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by TeraBoy View Post
    Wow ang gaganda ng feedback nyo guys. I was surprised with the FC review on the lancer. I've read almost all comments on the lancer thread but there are no current reviews regarding FC, performance and suspension on EX 1.6 variant.
    I haven't finished writing my article on the Lancer 1.6L test drive ... (mental note: gotta finish writing it quick!).

10. Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Quote Originally Posted by TeraBoy View Post
    Sayang kung may budget pa ako I'll get 1.8 model kaso sagad na ako sa 888K ng 1.6AT. Natapos ko na nga din pala reviews sa Elantra. Ok nmn magaganda ang comments except for some na minor lang naman.
    if you will avail of auto loan, yung P70k difference ng 1.6L at 1.8L is just over P1k/month pero kapalit ay 16" rims, fog lamps, side repeater, better HU, more engine power, split folding rear seats, leather covered steering wheel, adjustable rear headrests, all wheel disc brakes, steering wheel mounted audio controls

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast