New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Guys,

I am planning to buy my first brand new car in the next 2 months. I am still undecided between Honda Jazz 1.5V / Elantra 1.6 AT / Lancer EX 1.6 AT. Lahat kasi magand for me.
    I will really appreciate and respect all your comments on what car is the best for me based on the aspects below. I hope you could help me out here.

Aesthetics
    Fuel Consumption
    Comfort & Safety
    Durability & Maintenance (Parts)
    Performance

By the way kakasal ko lang. I have no kids yet. I am an IT consultant and will use this car specially pag night shift lang ako and weekend dates with wifey. Gusto ko din try mga long drives. I am living in San Pedro Laguna and my office is at BGC. I am 27 years old kaya gusto ko ng car that is fun to drive at di mag sasawa after 5 yrs.

My first choice is JAZZ1.5V (Thai) pero ang ganda din kasi talaga nung 2 kaya naguguluhan ako. Hirap mamili. Mukang exciting din kasi yung paddleshift. :-)

2. Join Date
    Aug 2012
    Add ko lang din kung ano ba mas maraming available aftermarket accessories pamporma between the 3 cars?

So far Jazz pa lang na visit ko sa showroom. Very spacious and it has 4 disc breaks and 4 speakers but lack sa electronic features like audio controls on steering wheel, auto fold ng side mirrors and bluetooth para maging hands free while using my phone. I'll try to visit Hyundai and Mitsubishi at Alabang this Saturday.

Naka sked na din ako mag testdrive ng Jazz this saturday.

3. Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Pasok ang jazz sa halos lahat ng criteria mo pero IMO pang binata siya. I'd go with the Elantra if I were you. spacious sa loob mas comfortable tsaka no worries in the next 5 years kase 5 years warranty :D Tsaka believe me, you'll need the trunk space kapag nagkaanak ka ;) Sa tingin ko mas safe din highway since galing ka palagi ng laguna.

As for the lancer, ok din siya kaya lang due na for a model change in the next 2 or 3 years.

4. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Jazz nalang sir since yun nman talaga gusto mo. Pero yung elantra magandang sasakyan din and value for money tlaga. Tapos fit pa sa byahe mo lagi ka slex. Sulit yung speed tranny nya

5. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    I'd go with the Lancer EX A/T.

More car for the same money you'd be shelling out for the Jazz. In any case, you won't go wrong with any of the cars in your short list. Have you done a test drive for all?

6. Join Date
    Jan 2011
    I would go with the jazz. It's the perfect sporty car which is also very spacious for a family car. It's space is even comparable to compact suvs. I would also think that it would be the quickest among the three cars you mentioned since it would be the lightest.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Just to mention the FC of the Lancer EX 1.6L AT... on my test drive, I got between 10 to 11km/L on my lead foot driving from Nasugbu to Manila. Only expressway taken during that drive was CAVITEX.

Super economy driving with the same car on the same road got us between 14km/L to 17km/L.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2005
    I'd go for the Lancer EX.

16" mags, dual airbags, disc brakes (f/r), fancy HU, IRS (advantage over the Elantra and Jazz) and great styling.

9. Join Date
    Apr 2011
    lancer ex

mags, tint, side skirts, front chin OK na OK na

10. Join Date
    Jun 2012
    if your top choice is jazz. then that will be ok. pasok lahat sa requirements mo. but for me, mas sulit bilhin ang lancer with its features

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast