New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Nissan Sentra ako. Ganyan gamit ng mga kakilala kong reps. Oks na oks. Mas spacious pa sa Vios and madali bihisan.

Hindi pa masyadong cutesy ang hitsura.

http://docotep.multiply.com/
    Need an Ambulance? We sell Zic Brand Oils and Lubricants. Please PM me.

2. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by valskie01 View Post
    im planning to buy brand new car, 1.3l lang para tipid sa gas. which is better between the two? no problem about the budget. just the performance, durability, reliability etc.
    sir i can help you with your concern if youre still planning to buy just contact me at 09275067920

3. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by valskie01 View Post
    im planning to buy brand new car, 1.3l lang para tipid sa gas. which is better between the two? no problem about the budget. just the performance, durability, reliability etc.
    sir i can help you with your concern if youre still planning to buy just contact me at 09275067920

che
    nissan sales professional

4. Join Date
    Jul 2010
    you can ask me po regarding your concern po with nissan
    feel free to contact me at 09275067920

che
    Nissan Sales Professional

5. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    go for the Sentra. Value for money talaga.

sa aircon, the best pa rin ang Sentra, kahit MB, BMW or Audi pa ang ilaban mo hehe.

chain belt na rin (hindi ka kabado na maputulan at around 70k odo reading at tumukod mga valves mo sa makina hehe). downside lang medyo malakas sa gas pero hindi naman magkakalayo sa vios yan. around 1-2km/l lang ang pagitan nito sa vios I assume.

bigger space and body too.

I hate the engine space of vios, angal muna ang aabutin mo sa mekaniko hehe. sasabihin "ang sikip tsk".

6. Join Date
    Nov 2008
    I own one. GX 1.3 powered. What can I say? The only dowsides I can tell you is that 1. It is a bit slower than vios. But once it gets to 80kph it's fairly fast. 2. No ABS, no Airbags.

But overall I'm kinda happy with it. The style is kinda old but that's where your imagination comes in. I'd like to experiment on the design. Change something little by little. It's a nice car. stable and good ac. Sentra or Vios you can never go wrong between the two. But i recommend GX.

7. Join Date
    Oct 2009

guys this thread is 4 years old :D

8. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    nahukay ni Nissan_Che eh hehe. Sales agent actually, hindi niya alam na 4 years na ang nakakalipas hehe.

9. Join Date
    May 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ben_david19 View Post
    go for the Sentra. Value for money talaga.

sa aircon, the best pa rin ang Sentra, kahit MB, BMW or Audi pa ang ilaban mo hehe.

chain belt na rin (hindi ka kabado na maputulan at around 70k odo reading at tumukod mga valves mo sa makina hehe). downside lang medyo malakas sa gas pero hindi naman magkakalayo sa vios yan. around 1-2km/l lang ang pagitan nito sa vios I assume.

bigger space and body too.

I hate the engine space of vios, angal muna ang aabutin mo sa mekaniko hehe. sasabihin "ang sikip tsk".
    he he bros tutal nahukay na rin naman, thanks for the tip bossing!

researching for second hand value for money car and hoping to get advantage from lower resale value para makakuha ng mas bagobagong modelo ....

mga bros and sirs pahabol anong modelo po yung puwede mabili for 400k budget na hindi na talo yung seller and buyer?

10. Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Nissan Sentra 1.3 GX M/T (all power) is my first car. I already sold it because it was flooded and I'm planning to buy a new one. The Toyota Vios 1.3 E M/T is my wife's company car. For me, here are the pros and cons:

Sentra:
    > More affordable! Nissan offers huge discounts compared to Toyota
    > more classic exterior design
    > Powerful aircon (this is an understatement) also, it just takes a few minutes for the car to become cold, unlike the Vios
    > Bigger body, full sedan...but less HP, hence slower vs the Vios and the City
    > hirap sa uphill drives vs the Vios
    > upholstery of the seats are not that nice. This is not a major problem though since it's very easy naman to have this re-upholstered or have a leather seat cover (just like in my case)
    > 2 speakers only! Nagpa-install pa ako ng additional 2 speakers + subwoofer
    > POOR RE-SALE VALUE (I sold mine for only P280k, well okay na rin since it was flooded naman )

Vios:
    > easy/fun to drive
    > easier to park
    > more fuel efficient
    > more compact
    > better interior finish
    > medyo matagal lumamig yung aircon vs Sentra
    > BETTER RE-SALE VALUE

For me though, I still prefer the Sentra. May sentimental value for me. hehehe! Good luck, bro!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
nissan sentra 1.3gx vs. toyota vios 1.3e