New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
  1. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Sir, what attributes do you like best in the Pajero FM vis-a-vis the GU Patrol? And what you hate most?

2. Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by jei View Post
    *lowslowbenz- no sir, i'm considering the fifth generation patrol Y61.
    Ah ... sorry, no idea on the newer Y61. The former TD42 of the Patrol Safari was a bullet proof engine, Nissan should've brought in the Y61 variant equipped with a TD42 though.

3. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by lowslowbenz View Post
    Ah ... sorry, no idea on the newer Y61. The former TD42 of the Patrol Safari was a bullet proof engine, Nissan should've brought in the Y61 variant equipped with a TD42 though.
    They had that in Aussie land as well. I also saw a UN-spec Y61 in Makati before and as i walked by it, the engine had the distinct TD42 sound.... Like!

4. Join Date
    May 2012
    *gerbo- the things that i like with the pajero are its interior, bullet-proof 4x4 system and its timeless design. on the other hand, the things that i like with the patrol are its brute stance, the "dating" and higher ground clearance.

*lowlowsbenz- i personally don't like the styling of the nissan safari. personal preference i guess.

Thanks for everyone who shared their thoughts! we have decided to choose the pajero fm over the patrol. Physically, what are the things that we need to check during test drives?

5. Join Date
    May 2012
    how much are these bumpers and side stickers?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Nissan Patrol vs Pajero Fieldmaster?