New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Parang alanganin ang size at pricing nung Grand Livina, somewhere between the Innova and Avanza. Which would it be for you?

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Para sakin Innova > Livina > Avanza.

3. Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Ito nga pala ang dimensions nila (in mm):

Innova: (L x W x H) 4555 x 1770 x 1755, wheelbase = 2750, min ground clearance = 176

Grand Livina: (L x W x H) 4420 x 1690 x 1595, wheelbase = 2600, min ground clearance = 180

Avanza: (L x W x H) 4120 x 1630 x 1695, wheelbase = 2655, min ground clearance = 200

4. Join Date
    May 2008
    livina > innova > avanza
    mahilig kasi ako magaircon eh kaya livina ako

just had my first look with the livinia..

its sized between the avanza and livinia.

honestly puna ko lang talaga is the lack of 2nd aircon(for the rear) and saw that AC vent directed upward, ITS PUNY! so small!

well, i will schedule for a test drive on both manual and matic models and look at their accessories catalog. me wants the manual, 6 speed, and see what accessories i could put in...particularly the fogs and that ABS..

as for seating, good for 4-5 passengers.. the last row, is good for toodlers. but the best is its folds to the floor, not like the avanza and innova.

the engine-- its much modern than the VVTi of the avanza.. actually, its renault made(as i recall)..

well, ako livinia na ako.. hehehe..

pero kung pag negosyo/resale habol mo, at gusto mo RWD parin, dun ka sa other 2 choices.

6. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by miaerr View Post
    livina > innova > avanza
    Can you please expound about the aircon? TIA.

The Innova and Avanza has 2nd row aircon vents on all models.
    Last edited by meledson; June 19th, 2008 at 05:18 PM.

7. Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by Automahn View Post
    Ito nga pala ang dimensions nila (in mm):

Innova: (L x W x H) 4555 x 1770 x 1755, wheelbase = 2750, min ground clearance = 176

Grand Livina: (L x W x H) 4420 x 1690 x 1595, wheelbase = 2600, min ground clearance = 180

Avanza: (L x W x H) 4120 x 1630 x 1695, wheelbase = 2655, min ground clearance = 200
    From the carens vs levina thread, the levina costs almost 1M. Its competitor would be the Innova and the Carens among others. The most expensive Avanza is around 800K. For me this is a huge price gap. IMHO, you cannot even compare the APV to the livina for the same reason.
    Last edited by meledson; June 19th, 2008 at 05:48 PM.

8. Join Date
    Jun 2008
    [SIZE=2]innova still takes the top spot, 2nd is the livina, 3rd avanza.
    innova spacious inside on all three rows and dual aircon, livina low headroom, not enough legroom at the third row, no rear aircon, avanza with dual aircon, enough headroom and legroom.
    innova has a diesel engine, livina a bigger gas engine than the avanza that is why it is better than the avanza.
    innova also takes the top spot because it has 2 engine choices and both engines have higher displacements
    the price for the vehicles also corresponds to innova>livina>avanza-base on the highest variants.

[/SIZE]

Quote Originally Posted by miaerr View Post
    livina > innova > avanza

read my comments above

10. Join Date
    May 2008
    yes, there is no dual aircon
    yes, its the front aircon (to reach the back) is small

my point is, kapag matagal na ang car mo (probably 4-5 years) ang aircon ng nissan nandyan pa rin...its still cold unlike toyota 3 years lang wala na ang lamig...

may nissan sentra ako (199? yata) hanggang ngayon lamig pa rin ng aircon. cguro pinarepair ko lang once
    may toyota corolla din ako (dont know the model again) naka-30 or more repair na ako ng aircon, it is still not cold as nissan

kaya proven nissan's aircon is better...

ako kasi hanap ko aircon, fuel efficiency, interior and exterior...
    i'm not looking for power, acceleration, resale value...
    kaya for me, livina pa rin not because i own one but because ang galing talaga ng aircon ng nissan...

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Nissan Grand Livina vs. Toyota Innova/Avanza