New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
  1. Join Date
    Dec 2005

If I am caught in the middle of a sea of vehicles with cars who can't move forward because of deep flood....

Then I myself,- even in a Fortuner or an Ecosport or a Ranger or a MS or a GS or a Sorento, is stranded....

But of course, I am more confident than most of the rest...

“The measure of a man is what he does with power – LJIOHF!”
    24.3K:jump2:

2. Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by 3GEMS View Post
    mga naka jazz ngayon stranded na sa gutter deep floods
    oo nga eh
    yung manual
    lng lumulusong

3. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Hiniram ko itong pic kay bro.monseratto....

Kahit bus pa ang dina-drive mo,- kung ayaw umabante ang mga sasakyan sa unahan/paligid mo dahil baha na

Stranded ka na rin!

4. Join Date
    May 2011
    Quote Originally Posted by CVT View Post

Kahit bus pa ang dina-drive mo,- kung ayaw umabante ang mga sasakyan sa unahan/paligid mo dahil baha na

Stranded ka na rin!

hindi lahat ng instances ganyan bro... iba parin naka SUV or mataas na sasakyan hindi naman lagi kailog ang baha...

5. Join Date
    Dec 2005

Even if the flood is only gutter deep,- but the other vehicles around you would not budge...

Do you think you can still ford your way through the traffic and flood, bro?

Don't get me wrong bro.,- almost all of our rides are tall.... What I am saying is we have to be practical on the road. We are as good only as the weaker rides in the pack.

Again,- "those riding in tall vehicles are more confident than the rest and if there is an opening,- we can rush through flooded streets",- but that's just about it, really....

6. Join Date
    Mar 2009

Stranded ka na rin!

yup, happened to me, dala ko wrangler jeep and trooper(different occassions) both had their hieght increased. i can ford but the vehicles infront of me can't hence stuck(nagutom tuloy ako) since then pag umaalis ako parating may coleman(water and food) and laminated waterproof pants with boots para pag kailangan bumaba di ako mabasa.

but it gave me a peace of mind, na kahit tumaas man baha, i know my vehicle wont let me down without a fight.

to this day i still kept both vehicles just incase... will dispose them pag nakabili na ako ng humdiga hahahaha kahit dagat kaya- (panaginip)

7. Join Date
    May 2011

Even if the flood is only gutter deep,- but the other vehicles around you would not budge...

Do you think you can still ford your way through the traffic and flood, bro?

Don't get me wrong bro.,- almost all of our rides are tall.... What I am saying is we have to be practical on the road. We are as good only as the weaker rides in the pack.

Again,- "those riding in tall vehicles are more confident than the rest and if there is an opening,- we can rush through flooded streets",- but that's just about it, really....

ok bro, my point is its not only about fording the flood, its the confidence of surviving the flood stranded or not, for sure those na naka Sedan mas malaki ang kaba kesa sa naka SUV, mauunang mastroke sa loob ng sasakyan yung mga naka sedan...
    that feeling of more secured on tall vehicle during floods stranded or not is not just but a major thing for sure sa ating mga tsikoters.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234