New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Hi Guys, I'm new to tsikot...I really need help sa decison na to. Planning to buy a new car early next year.
    My specs: I like fuel efficient cars at the same time I look for interior/exterior that are sporty and can be modified. (But stocks are good for now), I'm also concerned sa maintenance and parts (would like them as cheap as possible) so here are my choices: (so far)

Ford Fiesta 2010
    Toyota Vios 2010 (ung face-lifted hehe )
    Mitsubishi Lancer EX (cheapest one the manual, ung 990k ata correct me if I'm wrong)

Would really appreciate if you guys would help me out.

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Fiesta ka na lang sir... You get the Fuel economy of the vios at the same time the sportiness of the lancer ex... sa vios fc lang sa lancer sporty lang so dun ka sa fiesta for sure parehas meron ka. Get the top of the line model. only drawback is the rear legroom.

3. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Hmm...Thanks for the feedback...

I'm not really sure kung mag kano ba ung mga parts for Fiesta. Gusto ko lang MT para tipid sa gas. I want the top of the line (HatchBack) but really concerned sa parts ng ford at maintenance. D ako sure kung magkano talaga hehehe

4. Join Date
    Jul 2008
    sporty yet efficient...

A Honda Jazz.

can be modified to its limit pero pwede din stock lang

5. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by aejhayl17 View Post
    sporty yet efficient...

A Honda Jazz.

can be modified to its limit pero pwede din stock lang

Not really a fan of Honda sir, thought it over and yoko sa honda hahaha personal reasons

Leaning towards the 3 above....Lancer is 2.0 so sure ako na its not fuel efficient hehe

6. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Also I talked to a ford salesman and sabi nya roughly 13-15km/L ung ma consume sa Ford Fiesta.

I'm not sure if this is definitely true. I love how Fiesta looks though. I'm not sure if the "voice activated bluetooth" is included sa 1.4 MT

meron ba 1.6 na MT sa Fiesta??

7. Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Dun ka nalang sa top of the line Fiesta with the Powershift dual clutch transmission. Most bang for the buck along with great fuel efficiency and performance IMO.

8. Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Quote Originally Posted by powerhouse View Post
    Mitsubishi Lancer EX (cheapest one the manual, ung 990k ata correct me if I'm wrong)
    There is an on-going discount on the SRP of the Lancer EX.

So... the prices are:

Lancer EX GLX M/T = P855T
    Lancer EX GLS CVT = P895T
    Lancer EX MX CVT = P978T
    Lancer EX GTA CVT = P1.140M

9. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by GTi View Post
    Dun ka nalang sa top of the line Fiesta with the Powershift dual clutch transmission. Most bang for the buck along with great fuel efficiency and performance IMO.
    Hmm... How much naman ung top of the line sir? ung Powershift dual clutch transmission?

10. Join Date
    Nov 2010
    Quote Originally Posted by ghosthunter View Post
    There is an on-going discount on the SRP of the Lancer EX.

So... the prices are:

Lancer EX GLX M/T = P855T
    Lancer EX GLS CVT = P895T
    Lancer EX MX CVT = P978T
    Lancer EX GTA CVT = P1.140M

Thanks for the info sir

Page 1 of 7 12345 ... LastLast
Need Help in Deciding Ford/Toyota/Mistusbishi (Fiesta vs Vios vs LancerEX)