New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Anyone knows the fuel consumption of Santa Fe? Still confused, Montero na sana but nag dalawang isip ako pagdating sa FC.

Thanks guys!

2. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    For the 4X2 CRDi I get 8.5km/L. My daily route is Banawe QC to Makati CBD.

I will let the Montero guys answer its FC as I have no idea...

3. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    we're actually in the same boat. i've been going back and forth between the montero and santa fe. salespeople of both brands claim a 12km/l FC on mixed city and highway driving, certainly better than my x-trail which barely gives me 8-9km/l. i like the montero's looks, both on the inside and outside as well as the perceived durability. i feel though that the santa fe's engine and ride are better. either way you can't go wrong.

just heard from my bank that my car loan is approved. hope to get my montero sometime next month.

4. Join Date
    Oct 2009
    thanks! but my agent said its 28km/L, which im not sure tlaga sa sinasabi nya. that's why i need the opinions of Santa Fe owner.

5. Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Santa Fe! Baka magaya ka dun sa Montero, binangga ng ricey Civic....

6. Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Quote Originally Posted by leinmark19 View Post
    thanks! but my agent said its 28km/L, which im not sure tlaga sa sinasabi nya. that's why i need the opinions of Santa Fe owner.
    parang malabo ata yung 28km/l sir. kahit sub-compact, i don't think kaya yung 28km/l. if i were you, the SA's tactics would give me pause. the santa fe is an excellent car that will easily sell on its own merits without using slimeball tactics.

7. Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Sir for 28km/L parang for hybrid na po ata yun. For SUV's, average are usually in range of 9-12Km/L depending on your driving style & traffic condition

8. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Bull****! Baka sa ibang bansa (highway crusing at 100km/h) it might be possible but a real challenge pero sa Pilipinas asa ka pa!

9. Join Date
    Apr 2009
    sapakin ko kaya yung agent mo na yun hehe. Halatang salestalk.

ano yan motorsiklo?

10. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    :rofl:

imagine kung naging pulitiko yang sales agent na yan

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
Montero or Santa Fe