New and Used Car Talk Reviews Hot Cars Comparison Automotive Community

The Largest Car Forum in the Philippines

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
  1. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    With the upcoming Swift 1.2, how does it compare to the current Mirage GLS CVT considering they are on the same price bracket?

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

2. Join Date
    May 2014
    if space is an issue, get the mirage bro
    ako kasi 2 lang sakay 90% of the time, kaya OK sakin ang swift.
    btw just checked out the 1.2l swift yesterday, exactly the same as the current 1.4l except for the rims and obviously the displacement (feeling ko mas maluwag ng konti ang rear seats vs. 1.4l variant)

I just posted some pics on the swift 1.2 thread, check mo rin ;)

3. Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Swift, it looks more decent than the Mirage

4. Join Date
    Feb 2008
    I would also get the Swift on this one. My only concern is the after sales of Suzuki dealers.

Reportedly one of the worst customer service in the industry...

5. Join Date
    Nov 2007
    The Swift is a looker even if its a bit dated already. But IIRC, arent the new Suzukis (Celerio, Alto, Swift 1.2, Ertiga) imported from India? The build quality of these vehicles may be a bit lower than those made in Thailand which is where the Mirage is made, please correct me if Im wrong though. I would probably get the Mirage because of safety concerns and wider dealer and parts support in the country.

6. Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Actually for me it's no big deal if it was made in India or Thailand. Am more concerned with the after sales as mentioned!

Most of the times 2 lang kami. Pero sometimes 4.

Posted via Tsikot Mobile App

7. Join Date
    May 2014
    Quote Originally Posted by goldcrow View Post
    The Swift is a looker even if its a bit dated already. But IIRC, arent the new Suzukis (Celerio, Alto, Swift 1.2, Ertiga) imported from India? The build quality of these vehicles may be a bit lower than those made in Thailand which is where the Mirage is made, please correct me if Im wrong though. I would probably get the Mirage because of safety concerns and wider dealer and parts support in the country.
    abs & dual airbags were the safety features that im sure is there. is there anything else i should checkout before getting one? thanks

8. Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Concerned about after sales? Maybe Mitsubishi has a slight advantage on this area over Suzuki.

9. Join Date
    Sep 2014
    How about FC? Anyone with actual, Philippine traffic figures for the Swift?

10. Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Quote Originally Posted by Jepster View Post
    How about FC? Anyone with actual, Philippine traffic figures for the Swift?
    As per my drive:
    Suzuki Swift 1.2 AT review in the Philippines | TopGear.com.ph

And some feedback from Swift owners... seems pretty similar to Mirage in traffic... maybe marginally less. Big advantage for Mirage is on the highway.

Ang pagbalik ng comeback...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Mirage GLS CVT vs Swift 1.2 AT